UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PVP competition thread gone dumb

MiNDless_bruu

Traveler
Well, I had fun regardless of how much I got destroyed. I knew going in that I would die immediately as a sampy if someone raided, so I grabbed a beer and let the good times roll. GG, maybe next time?

Last edited:

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
You thought it was shit because after you would fight with us for a bit you would login to your hz char and fight with them and you honestly didn't think we would gank down your HZ char or rezkill your HZ char? Yeah bro, you're a complete faggot.
Totally bro! actually decided 5 minutes into it that 2015 was an absolute joke after I had to hold a fucking steam remedial course for these "select" pvprs you were rounding up who turned out to be some real winners. The classless your so called elite guild showed was nothing short of comical. Good luck dude, seriously......

Slugworth

Squire
Totally bro! actually decided 5 minutes into it that 2015 was an absolute joke after I had to hold a fucking steam remedial course for these "select" pvprs you were rounding up who turned out to be some real winners. The classless your so called elite guild showed was nothing short of comical. Good luck dude, seriously......
I am glad you're so wise on "steam" is that a joke?

Phelon

Knight
If I were Eos, or any other admin dude pretending to be a chick, I would ban all of Hz. The "spirit of the game" demands it.

Any guild that needs to be that big needs to get assploaded.

Last edited:

royal kapero2

Sorceror
...hz is never outnumbered, you took under your tag almost all the pvpers,
and you try to prove yourself something fighting the couple pvpers left plus the shards pvmers...

PvP sucks because of zerg guilds like Hz. Most of the people who still play this old ass game do it for nostalgia reasons or they would play something else. I love PvP and have PvPed since the first day I got my ass handed to me in 1999. Once upon a time I was in a zerg guild on siege perilous called Juevos del Diablo (JD) and that was fun for a hot minute when the servers had 1000+ people. Shit ain't like that anymore. For the last five years i've mostly played in guilds with 4-5 people so most likely you are lucky if there are two of you on at the same time. I like it like that. No big guild drama and infighting and people getting kicked then added again and kicked again the same day. That's all bullshit noise that no one needs in their life.

Nerd zerg guilds like Hz don't let you play like that though. They want to force you to make another mega nerdzerg to fight thiers. I'm doing a spawn with Otim, 2 Hz raid and we kill them. Then 5 show up and Otim dies and i'm sniping. Then there are 8. I don't want to have to create an army to play UO.

Alvin, When I left Hz I managed to find a great team and lead it a little, although I wasn't a leader. Many of you guys may not know Legionaires because you crazy nuts weren't even playing in felucca, you played only on the forums. Sometimes we were able to win with Hz, sometimes not. It was a joyful game. Their English weren't on the highest level but they could understand simple orders. And to be clear Hz had the similar squad as it has now. I swear most of you are here to make a poll: Nerf Hz like you did to all those things. It's none of our business that you guys cannot get organised, despite that you possess many possibilities.

Phelon blames others for his failures. If you are an outsider don't expect from others to be as same as you. We can notice here a natural selection, which is a basic law of UO. It occurs when you cannot adapt to the situation that surrounds you. The only recipe to get out of this process is to develop yourself. You have to finally gain some friends also play a more effective template or keep losing and whining. Even If you don't want to create an UO army, you can still ally occasionally with someone. Your welcome.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Alvin, When I left Hz I managed to find a great team and lead it a little, although I wasn't a leader. Many of you guys may not know Legionaires because you crazy nuts weren't even playing in felucca, you played only on the forums. [...]
And we still fought outnumbered, unless all of our little guild logged in, only then the numbers were similar - that happened only a couple of times.

But that was different - we had you.

Phelon

Knight
Alvin, When I left Hz I managed to find a great team and lead it a little, although I wasn't a leader. Many of you guys may not know Legionaires because you crazy nuts weren't even playing in felucca, you played only on the forums. Sometimes we were able to win with Hz, sometimes not. It was a joyful game. Their English weren't on the highest level but they could understand simple orders. And to be clear Hz had the similar squad as it has now. I swear most of you are here to make a poll: Nerf Hz like you did to all those things. It's none of our business that you guys cannot get organised, despite that you possess many possibilities.

Phelon blames others for his failures. If you are an outsider don't expect from others to be as same as you. We can notice here a natural selection, which is a basic law of UO. It occurs when you cannot adapt to the situation that surrounds you. The only recipe to get out of this process is to develop yourself. You have to finally gain some friends also play a more effective template or keep losing and whining. Even If you don't want to create an UO army, you can still ally occasionally with someone. Your welcome.

Thanks buddy but I adapted myself to playing more golf. Sure it's a little pricey but I literally play like Tiger (shoot in the low 80's). Carry on though.

Necrodog

Page
If they got rid of UOSteam, fixed the casting, and nerfed archer damage, non-zerg guilds would probably have more of a chance. It's soooooooo hard to kill someone 1v1 when they really don't want to die, and the stupid-easy crosshealing macros that exist makes keeping people alive, even through sync dumps, very easy.
We can notice here a natural selection, which is a basic law of UO. It occurs when you cannot adapt to the situation that surrounds you. The only recipe to get out of this process is to develop yourself.

You're right: outnumbering your opponents is the ultimate way to win on Demise. Guess I'll give Hz some credit for realizing that a while ago.

Necrodog

Page
No. There is nothing wrong with archery other than mana leech, and you only need to stop for 0.5 seconds instead of 0.75 seconds.

Stop getting killed by archers, they are weak. Get 70/70/70/70/70 and 45 dci, problem solved.
If they nerf the casting, then archers will be too powerful.

kolbycrouch

Knight
If they nerf the casting, then archers will be too powerful.
That's OSI accurate though. They shouldn't fix cast, and I guarantee that they won't. It's been known about for over 10 years.

Steam is another thing though, it ruined the competitiveness of the actual spell play, so that now the only thing to focus on is organization.

All in all pvp isn't too broken apparently. Because people are winning and losing fights.

A US Marshall

Sorceror

Yet again your a fucking idiot. Those are two different pictures from two different times. Yes he just bought an orny and yes he was wearing that shitty 1/1 bracelet at that fight however he wasn't there until fight two or three.

Here's something for you to look at. Take one good look at your screen and picture you got there. Your a fucking massive cheater. Everything is modded and you took the time to remove all the rest of your screen and paper doll and everything else because yet again your a fucking cheater. That's why demise has gone down hill.

How about that grade A gd 1.5 hour long ass whoopin HZ got tonight. Garbage ass cheater automated guild.