UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Patch: 9-13-2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramrod

Wanderer
Re: Patch: 9-13-2005

Ryan said:
THEN STOP HANGING OUT IN THE PITS.

What is so frecking hard to understand about this... ITS NOT TO HANG OUT IN, ITS FOR 2 PLAYERS TO FIGHT IN.
not anymore :/

- a ghost -

Wanderer

The fact is, Ryan, you say you want to please the majority. The majority of duelers are red. This isn't surprising news; All of the good duelers are red. You are taking away their chance to duel just because a majority of a certain group of people disagree with it? This is idiotic. Why not just poll every trammel player and ask them if they want pvp removed from the server; Answer will be yes. Why not just poll every pvper and ask them if they want trammel (duel pits) removed from the server; Answer will be yes. Why not just poll every red and ask them if they want guards removed from this server; Answer will be yes.

Point is, you are polling the wrong people for this change. The duelers are a big part of this server, just as much as the blues and pvpers.

Apathos

Wanderer

Of course, its always everyone else's fault. Did any of you ever stop to think that maybe if you had not been using the del duel pit as an attack launchpoint that maybe this change wouldn't have been made? But no, of course not, its just the shard admin ruining your fun. Get over it, it's your own damn fault.

R

Ryan

StIdes40oz said:
I dunno its exactly the same as b4 man cept it doesnt say you r entering the duel pits. Nothing has changed. Was this intended?

I loved the idea for the changes but as it is currently nothing has changed. You cant attack reds or anyone for that matter in the duel pits. The only thing that has changed is that players can run in the pits after engaged. Thats not what you intended i dont think.

There was a small bug with the updated code, shard will be restarted to fix it shortly.

Thanks,
Ryan

R

Ryan

Airlik said:
Of course, its always everyone else's fault. Did any of you ever stop to think that maybe if you had not been using the del duel pit as an attack launchpoint that maybe this change wouldn't have been made? But no, of course not, its just the shard admin ruining your fun. Get over it, it's your own damn fault.

*claps*

Stides40oz

Knight

Lol the way it is right now is I just ran out exploded ebolted a blue and ran back in the pits. And theres nothing the blue can do about it. I feel likea trammie blue running back to town in the old days.

Lord Brandon

Wanderer

ryan said that stuff like this is polled and whatever, i can only remember being asked to vote in one poll, the one to implement Ilshenar - and if i remember correctly it was something like 75% in favor 25% not in favor, but still we got no ilshenar

StIdes40oz said:
Lol the way it is right now is I just ran out exploded ebolted a blue and ran back in the pits. And theres nothing the blue can do about it. I feel likea trammie blue running back to town in the old days.
lol i seen u

Ok, Ryan, overall I agree with the changes, but I think what people are trying to get acros to you is this and you haven yet to respond to it.

I will throw up an example.

Red Dueler- is at Brit GY, he wishes to duel a blue there.
Blue Dueler- Accepts

They are transported to Del duel pits, they are dueling, red wins, he gets teleported into the area where all the blue gankers await him. He gets killed.

Is that fair?

or

are the 2 duelrs teleported back to Brit GY where they initiated the duel?

Can yuo answer this please?

WayZord

Wanderer

well now all the reds are pking like hell all around the gates. no way to get around if you don't have a runebook.

Ok, Ryan, overall I agree with the changes, but I think what people are trying to get acros to you is this and you haven yet to respond to it.

Blue Dueler- Accepts

They are transported to Del duel pits, they are dueling, red wins, he gets teleported into the area where all the blue gankers await him. He gets killed.

Is that fair?

or

Again, I am not upset over changes, I just think you failed to see some of what people are complaining about. The hangout thing, I agree, tired of that shit, but what about the gank party waiting for the red dueler to finish his duel just so they can let loose their 20+ precasted Explosion?

R

Ryan

- a ghost - said:
The fact is, Ryan, you say you want to please the majority. The majority of duelers are red.

FALSE

- a ghost - said:
This isn't surprising news; All of the good duelers are red. You are taking away their chance to duel just because a majority of a certain group of people disagree with it?

Whine more. The duel pits turned into something they were never intended to be. Please quit your bitching. If you want to duel and you are red, YOU CAN.

- a ghost - said:
This is idiotic.

Yes all of your whining is.

- a ghost - said:
Why not just poll every trammel player and ask them if they want pvp removed from the server; Answer will be yes. Why not just poll every pvper and ask them if they want trammel (duel pits) removed from the server; Answer will be yes. Why not just poll every red and ask them if they want guards removed from this server; Answer will be yes.

Why not just shut the fuck up and play the game, you're asking to be SAFE becuase you're red? You're a MURDERER and that is no ones fault other than your own. You deserve MORE RISK THAN BLUES.

- a ghost - said:
Point is, you are polling the wrong people for this change. The duelers are a big part of this server, just as much as the blues and pvpers.

You dont know who I polled for this change, thus you are speaking out of your ass.

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer

God fucking forbid all you self-proclaimed elite pvpers can't have your own private TRAMMEL to banksit in. That's right, Trammel. Every single one of you I'm-So-Hardcore-PvPrs would shit bricks and cry a river at the mere thought of that Trammel facet, and yet listen to you do the same because you can't have it.

The only difference here is that you're calling it a Duel Pit instead.

defekt

Wanderer

im thnking being able to use the gates every 30 seconds with no guards around them is bettter... this will kill the vendor business for some and i cant ge my fucking pack llama to yew!!

Lord Brandon

Wanderer

thats a good point testament it seems that since the majority of reds are duel area hiding res killing purple pot tossing homo's that those of us who dont try to ruin peoples game experience are paying for it

- a ghost -

Wanderer

Testamentx said:

Blue Dueler- Accepts

Is that fair?

or

I can, it's stupid. Duel pits have been around, and been like this for a great period of time. People got used to this change, and a lot of them did not agree with it. So, what did we do? We accepted this change and adjusted to it. Taking it away is just contradicting every patch that is created. You say polls determine what goes on. I know FOR A FACT that duelers were not in this poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.