UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Patch: 9-13-2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan

Patch: 9-13-2005

Today UO Gamers: Hybrid will be taking a semi-nostalgic turn, and ridding the world of the “Little Trammel” area as some (if not most) of our players have learned to call it.

Today’s patch contains few feature updates…

• Moongates will now be moon phase based, you might remember this from the “old days”
  • Moongates will no longer be guarded.
  • Duel pits will now be town guarded, and are no longer a safe zone. (This excludes event tournament areas)

You should expect to see the patch applied and the server restart within the next hour.

UPDATE: Minor issue with patch, shard will be restarted twice.

Thanks,
Ryan

R

Ryan

Re: Patch: 9-13-2005

- a ghost - said:
So technically reds can no longer sit and duel in duel pits, correct?
Reds are permitted in town, thus will be able to participate in duels.

Ryan said:
Today UO Gamers: Hybrid will be taking a semi-nostalgic turn, and ridding the world of the “Little Trammel” area as some (if not most) of our players have learned to call it.

Today’s patch contains few feature updates…

• Moongates will now be moon phase based, you might remember this from the “old days”
  • Moongates will no longer be guarded.
  • Duel pits will now be town guarded, and are no longer a safe zone. (This excludes event tournament areas)

You should expect to see the patch applied and the server restart within the next hour.

Thanks,
Ryan

OMG finally thank you, sounds great....only thing im not gonna like is the moongates being moon phased...but i'll live with it...GG IRL

- a ghost -

Wanderer

Ryan said:

If a red wanted to sit and duel in the duel pits, he can easily be attacked because he is vulernable to blues attacking, just like in towns, correct? Thus reds will not be dueling in duel pits anymore.

LOL..no more Factions and Reds waiting in the duel zone to run out and gank a passer bye.
Factions attacking rival factions of course. How Del pond will change ...guess we will have to see.

I remember the phases.... so Rune libs will be used again more often for town to town travel...or at least the sell of full town rune books.

- a ghost - said:
If a red wanted to sit and duel in the duel pits, he can easily be attacked because he is vulernable to blues attacking, just like in towns, correct? Thus reds will not be dueling in duel pits anymore.

yeah thats actually what ill miss. i liked being able to run my red there and then go take a piss or grab a drink or something .... not a big deal, but i'll miss it.

Ryan said:

Let's rephrase it. So Reds will no longer be able to sit "safely" in duel areas.
They can be attacked there now.

Status
Not open for further replies.