UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

October Scavenger Hunt

Dexter420

Sorceror
Re: October Scavenger Hunt

Simon Cowell;1969861 said:
Yeah, I think Valentino got the one I was looking for (possibly). I was in Hythloth level 4 on stealthing around in Sallos (that shit is the bomb to stealth around in). I seen him and two other IP off and on in there and they had no clue I was there :p I went into this room that had a pouch on top of two barrels, I think it was the room with the stairs going up to the other level with tons of crates and barrels. I couldn't open the pouch for some reason in Sallos It wouldn't target it and there was no Ctrl Shift so I thought it was a bugged container and kept going. This was before someone leaked they could be in pouches :/

Nah, that one wouldnt open on razor either, and yes we knew u were there

Hydrofiend

Knight

If there are still 3 pumpkins out there, those bitches are hidden really good. Could we get some kind of hint Mark? I searched the most obscure places like Buc's tunnels and Hedge maze, along with all the obvious ones. Found a bunch of the empty pouches/bone containers that someone already found the pumpkin in.

Or maybe hide 50 more so us late comers can have some fun too? =-)

Hydrofiend

Knight

I searched all the dungeons, then the town graveyards, then Hedge maze and Bucs tunnels cause not everyone knows about them. Suprizingly there were no containers to be found in Bucs tunnels or Hedge maze, those would be the first places I would hide them if I was the one hiding stuff.

KoNNaN

Knight

I thought the same thing, but by the time I figured out where they were hidden I started finding empty pouches, bags, and bones everywhere.

Hydrofiend

Knight

I did, but I was too lazy to make a new character. Figured if one was in there, it was long gone.

peteliv

Knight

Sheivan01;1970370 said:
wow..:eek:hmy:

lol.

i agree some people's dedication to pixels in uo is quite laughable but hey once the servers gone and their pixels along with it at least they will have screenshots and memories of all the um
"ownage" they happened to partake in
whatever makes people feel like they are havin fun i s'pose

i looked for less than 40 minutes and found the only one i wanted, in headge mage near evil mage spawn underneath the main building in the secret entrance passage

namlamina

Sorceror

Oops. Exaggeration got me called out. My bad fellas. But hey, it was nice roaming the map again. However long it takes to go through 40-50 refreshes with 30 dex is how long I traveled.

jpowell52000

Sorceror

haha cogburn...u r funny... i spent almost 1 keg of TR just running around trying to find those damn pumpkins!

KoNNaN

Knight

jpowell52000;1970457 said:
haha cogburn...u r funny... i spent almost 1 keg of TR just running around trying to find those damn pumpkins!

same here.
and this.

Orgazmo

Knight

Primal Fury;1970509 said:
I used up 3 kegs of Total Refresh and about 100 or so carrots feeding my mount.

Same....

I also found a pouch inside Hythloth that couldnt be opened....
I thought it could be a pouch from the scavenger since I've never seen a pouch inside of a dungeon before....I was wrong :(

Hydrofiend

Knight

I found a bone container in fire dungeon that could be highlighted when you mouse over it unlike most bones in dungeons that dont highlight, but couldn't open it either.

FlameXtriker

Sorceror

maybe give the last two pumpkins out in an invasion event on Sat:) ppl who kill the most number of undead gets it

jpowell52000

Sorceror

LOL for a while i just used my tamer and loaded up on TR's. Mount got tired...released and tamed a new one.