UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

October Scavenger Hunt

Primal Fury

Sorceror
Re: October Scavenger Hunt

KoNNaN;1970231 said:
Buc's tunnel AND hedgemaze were two of the first places I looked.

No joke when he posted the updates i went and marked a rune in bucks tunnel as my first place to look recalled in and found the only 1 i got

wkstrm

Lord

start joke
the two last pumpkins are located in green acres and trammel
/end joke

namlamina

Sorceror

wkstrm;1971101 said:
start joke
the two last pumpkins are located in green acres and trammel
/end joke

Thats why we need to be patched to 7.x.... They're opening up those jap lands for us to find the last two pumpkins. (Not being racist, by Jap Lands I mean that Tokuno place)

wkstrm

Lord

namlamina;1971112 said:
Thats why we need to be patched to 7.x.... They're opening up those jap lands for us to find the last two pumpkins. (Not being racist, by Jap Lands I mean that Tokuno place)

Tokuno islands was pretty cool in the beginning. After a while you realize it's just a big fucking open space with spawn placed here and there. ;(

CBW

Sorceror

FACK!

Primal Fury

Sorceror

Ya Honestly Ive searched this whole game 4 times over and I'm thinking he might have stuck it in some dungeon that we cant get to like cabal or something.

Primal Fury

Sorceror

Ok ya I suppose I havent checked the ocean but I mean.... if its on the water then... DAYAM. Serpent Pilar is only place I could think of.

Capone

Sorceror

Primal Fury;1972272 said:
Ok ya I suppose I havent checked the ocean but I mean.... if its on the water then... DAYAM. Serpent Pilar is only place I could think of.

looked 4 days ago. wasn't there

Primal Fury

Sorceror

Well the one in British Castle was in a barrel at the bottom and behind 2 other stacks.. barely able to be opened so I could see that being missed. The one in Minax base tho was SOO out in the open.. All I did was hit Shift Tab on the way in and its barely inside the faction line on the north side of the wall. I must admit it took me a small sec tho cuz I thought it was inside the wall, but ya I can't believe I searched this whole map 4 times over just to have it be in such ez places

Primal Fury;1972707 said:
Well the one in British Castle was in a barrel at the bottom and behind 2 other stacks.. barely able to be opened so I could see that being missed. The one in Minax base tho was SOO out in the open.. All I did was hit Shift Tab on the way in and its barely inside the faction line on the north side of the wall. I must admit it took me a small sec tho cuz I thought it was inside the wall, but ya I can't believe I searched this whole map 4 times over just to have it be in such ez places

rofl i guess the excitement clouds minds. GJ tho thought they would never be found.