UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

October Scavenger Hunt

DBCooper

Sorceror
Re: October Scavenger Hunt

Due to the fact that Mark has not updated from the 45 again, I don't think any of the last five have been found yet. I have found several empty containers ranging from porches of homes to dungeons to inside mountainsides. I found mine inside a dungeon, and you literally have to look everywhere. The possibilities are endless. Good luck.

Orgazmo

Knight

Boody Bonello;1969740 said:
wow this is bullshit all of its been found you guys should do a better job of announcing
It was announced in Game and on Forums the day before...

Along with Mark asking to open your web browser like 4 or 5 times the day the event was going on....

You just missed it...Didnt have anything to do with a poor job of announcing...

CBW

Sorceror

wow this is bullshit all of its been found you guys should do a better job of announcing

I believe this poor soul was trying to convey that all pumpkins have been found with an unbroken sentence. But I find that hard to believe since no one has stated anything as of yet.

Hydrofiend

Knight

I seem to be missing something.. the pumpkins aren't in normal dungeon/brigand chests? They are instead in specially placed "special chests"? I searched for about 2 hours last night all the chests I could find in all the dungeons, I even did the puzzle chests in khaldun hoping to get lucky. But I was very late to the party and only 5 were left, and this was like 8 hours after the 5 left update was posted..

War2.0

Sorceror

Hydrofiend;1969826 said:
I seem to be missing something.. the pumpkins aren't in normal dungeon/brigand chests? They are instead in specially placed "special chests"? I searched for about 2 hours last night all the chests I could find in all the dungeons, I even did the puzzle chests in khaldun hoping to get lucky. But I was very late to the party and only 5 were left, and this was like 8 hours after the 5 left update was posted..

*sighs* (not at you, just at the amount of people not getting whats going on)

The pumpkins were put into random containers. You ran around, looking in every container you could find, and if you saw a pumpkin, you stole it. The containers I found mine in were barrels. I've heard they were also in chests. Unless something had changed between the AM/PM ones, I assume that's how it all went down.

I hope this helps clarify your question....

I checked those Khuldan chests too lol...

DBCooper

Sorceror

From what I've gathered, the pumpkins have been in pouches, barrels, and bone containers. Those are the only ones I've seen, though.

incubusfan1413;1969606 said:
i think in my guild we had 8+ maybe found. talon had 2, belial had 1, animal control had 1, cuban found 2, animal man found 1, valentino found 1, fez had 1 and i wanna say there was 1 more but not sure who.

the trick to finding is groups. we were all in vent working each dungeon and area of the map slowly. but it def paid off in the end.

Yeah, I think Valentino got the one I was looking for (possibly). I was in Hythloth level 4 on stealthing around in Sallos (that shit is the bomb to stealth around in). I seen him and two other IP off and on in there and they had no clue I was there :p I went into this room that had a pouch on top of two barrels, I think it was the room with the stairs going up to the other level with tons of crates and barrels. I couldn't open the pouch for some reason in Sallos It wouldn't target it and there was no Ctrl Shift so I thought it was a bugged container and kept going. This was before someone leaked they could be in pouches :/

PowerSwedeN

Wanderer

incubusfan1413;1969703 said:
i was informed by whom? oh we knew they werent random. most were pk hotspots, dungeons, anywhere really other than right around the banks. alot of the spots were within a screen or 2 of the goto spots on pandoras box it seemed. great tool to know if you have your own shard you run for testing makes it alot easier. atleast thats what i think its called maybe just pandora. someone was using it telling us locations and we just started checking them all.

What I ment was, other people who didn't find any couldn't be sure on what type of spots the pumpkins spawned at. You were on vent/with you guildmates.
Ah, I didn't know about pandoras box, smart move.

Capone

Sorceror

I've come across 5 pouches today, all empty.

Pretty much gave up, I'm happy with the number I found.

Simon Cowell;1969861 said:
Yeah, I think Valentino got the one I was looking for (possibly). I was in Hythloth level 4 on stealthing around in Sallos (that shit is the bomb to stealth around in). I seen him and two other IP off and on in there and they had no clue I was there :p I went into this room that had a pouch on top of two barrels, I think it was the room with the stairs going up to the other level with tons of crates and barrels. I couldn't open the pouch for some reason in Sallos It wouldn't target it and there was no Ctrl Shift so I thought it was a bugged container and kept going. This was before someone leaked they could be in pouches :/

yea im not sure but i think one of them got something in there. i actually got merked in there alot. damn gazers

PowerSwedeN;1969999 said:
What I ment was, other people who didn't find any couldn't be sure on what type of spots the pumpkins spawned at. You were on vent/with you guildmates.
Ah, I didn't know about pandoras box, smart move.

yea we worked those dungeons fast. like 2-3 per dungeon then just ran around like crazy each person got a town stuff like that. fun stuff though.

namlamina

Sorceror

I am conditionally removing my thanks until the last pumpkins are found! JK. This is taking forever to find the last pumpkins. Good job on hiding the last ones Mark. After it's all over, could you tell us the location that the last 5 were in? They must be insane spots or something. I searched the coast lines of so many places, the forests all over, any special spot i could think of that guildies hadn't already been to, etc. etc. etc.... I spent like 5-6 hours after finding my first pumpkin in less than 10 minutes.