UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

October Scavenger Hunt

wkstrm

Lord
Re: October Scavenger Hunt

LockHeart;1969318 said:
I think this is kind of lame, while your not telling us how to use our gametime, this event is purly for those who have nothing better to do than to search every empty container and chest in this game.

While I did spend 2-3 hours searching over 300 containers and covering entire dungeons and various "points of intrest" throught the map, I came up empty.

How can we even assure the legitimacy when there are some people comming up with 5+ on "random finds" while others are comming up empty handed?

Luck and/or skill. My guess is that rutined IDOC'ers who are used to run around looking for IDOC's are quite used to find items, thus they are probably more successfull in finding these items.

Kogane;1969309 said:
I'm sure we can agree that the majority of the population would benefit from an afternoon time. I realize this would exclude some foreign players, however I believe that their player base is small.

I know we're not many Europeans playing atleast. My guess is that the asians are more than us, but we probably beat the africans. ;)

KoNNaN;1969371 said:
I've already worn a hole in my blessed black sandals, running around.

hahaha

LockHeart

Sorceror

wkstrm;1969520 said:
Luck and/or skill. My guess is that rutined IDOC'ers who are used to run around looking for IDOC's are quite used to find items, thus they are probably more successfull in finding these items.

If you would be so kind, please tell me the level of skill involved in comming across an item randomly in the world. This event is based 100% purly on coincidence, a coincidence that you are in the same area as a rare handout to be used in another rare trade up system.

wkstrm

Lord

LockHeart;1969533 said:
If you would be so kind, please tell me the level of skill involved in comming across an item randomly in the world.

You quoted it yourself. It's a matter of how you search for items rather than just random running around.

LockHeart

Sorceror

Fez_;1969536 said:
oh? shame...

Bitch shut up, I straight up only spent like 4 hours searching before i realized what a wild fucking goose chase it is and went to take a nap.

Orgazmo

Knight

LockHeart;1969538 said:
Bitch shut up, I straight up only spent like 4 hours searching before i realized what a wild fucking goose chase it is and went to take a nap.

Wow....Anyways...

Good Event I enjoyed it :)

Thanks to everyone who Set it Up and Participated!

wkstrm

Lord

Orgazmo;1969542 said:
Good Event I enjoyed it :)

Thanks to everyone who Set it Up and Participated!

I think it was a good event. I was not able to participate due to other events going on IRL. But I like the idea and I hope everyone who participated enjoyed it.

Primal Fury

Sorceror

Ya I would liked to have found more then 1, but I guess I'm lucky to even have found that.

Awww, poo.

I was under the impression that half of the pumpkins were yesterday, and today around the same time the others would be hidden.\

Sux for me.

But I got's me some bone chests, and I'm quite happy with those.

peteliv

Knight

All 50 items have been hidden. 45 have been found as of this update.

and lol true war, true

Hydrofiend

Knight

Mark I appreciate you guys setting up events, but when you are going to have an event for i'm items that will be worth i'm guessing multi-mils, give us some warning please. Would have been a lot more people participating if we knew about it. Not everyone can sit around all day watching the screen waiting for events.

One day notice and an actual time the event will start and you will have double or triple the people participating in the events.

i think in my guild we had 8+ maybe found. talon had 2, belial had 1, animal control had 1, cuban found 2, animal man found 1, valentino found 1, fez had 1 and i wanna say there was 1 more but not sure who.

the trick to finding is groups. we were all in vent working each dungeon and area of the map slowly. but it def paid off in the end.

peteliv

Knight

what im wondering, and im sure to have missed this info since i havent been on for a few days, will there be a turn in for these or are they themselves the reward?

Dexter420

Sorceror

Hydrofiend;1969601 said:
Mark I appreciate you guys setting up events, but when you are going to have an event for i'm items that will be worth i'm guessing multi-mils, give us some warning please. Would have been a lot more people participating if we knew about it. Not everyone can sit around all day watching the screen waiting for events.

One day notice and an actual time the event will start and you will have double or triple the people participating in the events.

They announced it the night before it started in game. You just werent on.

PowerSwedeN

Wanderer

incubusfan1413;1969606 said:
i think in my guild we had 8+ maybe found. talon had 2, belial had 1, animal control had 1, cuban found 2, animal man found 1, valentino found 1, fez had 1 and i wanna say there was 1 more but not sure who.

the trick to finding is groups. we were all in vent working each dungeon and area of the map slowly. but it def paid off in the end.

That, and you are informed immediately where they spawn. They weren't completely random, but at different points of interests and in specific containers. I started searching old chests and containers in various dungeons and places, and as far as I know, none spawned there. After a while though, I started searching dungeons/isles/places of random interest (hoppers bog, tera keep, trin swamp) and found mine there.

PowerSwedeN;1969668 said:
That, and you are informed immediately where they spawn. They weren't completely random, but at different points of interests and in specific containers. I started searching old chests and containers in various dungeons and places, and as far as I know, none spawned there. After a while though, I started searching dungeons/isles/places of random interest (hoppers bog, tera keep, trin swamp) and found mine there.

i was informed by whom? oh we knew they werent random. most were pk hotspots, dungeons, anywhere really other than right around the banks. alot of the spots were within a screen or 2 of the goto spots on pandoras box it seemed. great tool to know if you have your own shard you run for testing makes it alot easier. atleast thats what i think its called maybe just pandora. someone was using it telling us locations and we just started checking them all.

by the way whats the count now mark. i heard a guildy say they found one more after that trying to see if its like 49. i gotta find atleast one they wont let me live it down im the only one that didnt get one. well and jesus. jesus doesnt need one anyway jesus makes what he wants. just give him a little water and see what he does.