UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

October Scavenger Hunt

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
Re: October Scavenger Hunt

Diamond's Inc.;1968988 said:
well instead of beating ur chest, prove u actually found one newb, maybe a screen shot?
thanks war. i appreciate it. [e cry. that guy is a bully!

um there is a screen shot

War2.0

Sorceror

Schnell420;1968999 said:
lol what a retard, i saw it. nice job on finding two. Mind if i ask where?

Winery, Skara Farms (with 3 other people frantically searching the same area lol).

Overall, a fun event. I liked how we got a heads up on this one.

sparty27;1969007 said:
10 mill nice try dirty. last event you got your shit scammed like a retard maybe you'll be able to hold on to them this time....

lol...

War2.0

Sorceror

Diamond's Inc.;1969013 said:
what containers did yall find ur prize in?

Barrels myself. I know someone else found one in a chest and one in a barrel.

War2.0

Sorceror

Keep in mind, 1 hour in, I read about 7 being found, and between me and a friend of mine, have 4 more. At least 11 have been found.

I'd assume 20ish or so have been found, if not all of them.

Better luck tommorow :)

namlamina

Sorceror

Sick Event. Umm for those of the playerbase on the west coast, can we get an update from you Mark on how many pumpkins are currently left. Thank you for having 25 left for later events, because the Today, 06:35 AM start is kind of really unfair to a large portion of your Western Time and Mountain time Playerbase.

namlamina

Sorceror

CBW;1969056 said:
How does that saying go? The early bird catches the worm:lol:

Early bird? The sun wasn't even up west of the rockies when this event was started... Birds were still asleep.