UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nick I finally found your youtube video

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
my quarterly commission on my smallest account is more money then you make in a year. Again SMALLEST account. That is pocket change. Pretty sad your such a failure your parent's don't even want you living with them and make you live with another family member LOL.

It's not called a "regular rsx" it's called a base model you fucking moron. You know nothing about cars, you mesmerized a shopping list that someone made about a car you didn't build. That's something a high school kid would do. I am 29 (not 32) and you realize you didn't show any of the names on those titles? Kinda funny how you bought 2 bikes in a matter of 3 months? Can I ask what the point in that would be? You're 23 years old and still living with your family because you're a broke loser who refuses to do anything with his life except work at McDonalds. The difference between me and you is all my stuff is paid for and I own. I didn't have my parent's buy my shit or co sign anything for me. Show me the names on your titles and I will believe you. You have spent the last 10 years of your life doing nothing but playing this game and that's why your almost in your mid twenties and not living on your own. You and Nick are on the same level of loser and its really pathetic.
God you're fucking stupid, did you learn it was a base model from my post on page 9? I call it a regular rsx to degrade your piece of shit car. Also 3 bikes within a month? how the fuck do you get that, there are 2 bikes there, one which was purchased last year, and one which I purchased in 09, they are both suzuki's, where in the fuck do you see the 3rd bike? I have a 05 gsxr 1000, 2009 drz 400sm <-- both bikes since you have no clue, and I have a 03 evo 8 thats a car, and a 99 civic si also a car. God you're such a dumb fuck. You would love to know my RL name wouldn't you nerd, why don't you post your RL name since you're so stuck on knowing mine rofl.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
you realize if you were to hang out with anybody who actually works or cars or builds cars they would laugh at you when you tried to talk about knowing anything about cars. You bought your car already done, you have zero credibility and wrench time. Everybody in the import world makes fun of people like you, if you showed up to a meet and told people you bought your car already finished they would laugh at you until you cried home back to your parents house. You probably still take your car to Walmart to get the oil changed LOL. But if you look at the issued title dates on your bikes they are four months apart and there were no previous owners. Learn to read I said you purchased TWO bikes in a matter of a few months and I asked why you would do that? I have known a lot of people that ride and never heard any of them feeling the need to buy a second one in such a short period of time.

Learn to read I said you purchased TWO bikes in a matter of a few months and I asked why you would do that? I have known a lot of people that ride and never heard any of them feeling the need to buy a second one in such a short period of time.
How the fuck did I purchase 2 bikes in a matter of a few months? Wow... You keep amazing me everytime you feel the need to post, you really don't get out of the house much do you? both of my bikes are Suzuki's one is a sportbike, the other is a offroad/onroad bike, one says 2009, the other says 2013... You're so fucking stupid.

Think about what to say for another 30 minutes, everytime your mouth opens you get proven wrong. Go hide in your basement, and envy me nerd. So far you've proven none of your statements, however I've proved everyone of yours wrong. Because your a shitty basement dwelling neck bearded troll.

/END THREAD AGAIN, I'm done for tonight with your pussy comments, you can't keep up bitch. Google more information for another 30 minutes.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Those pictures are hard to read the only thing I can see is the dates LOL. But do be honest I think it's funny how you never post any pictures of you actually driving anything. Just a bunch of pictures as an outside observer. Do you live in your aunt's basement or were you lucky enough to get an upstairs bedroom? LOL

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I love the internet though, pussys like Heavy smoker get all riled up and talk shit from the safety of there computer. We all know ragers like you and Nick are complete pussies irl which is why you use the internet to let out all your aggression.

Those pictures are hard to read the only thing I can see is the dates LOL. But do be honest I think it's funny how you never post any pictures of you actually driving anything. Just a bunch of pictures as an outside observer. Do you live in your aunt's basement or were you lucky enough to get an upstairs bedroom? LOL

It literally took you 15 minutes of viewing this thread to come up with that? Fucking pathetic, let's see pictures of you driving your 3000 dollar acura rsx, all I see is you talking shit about peoples rl, yet you never prove that you are successful or have any right to ever degrade anyone, you're just a neckbeard

Perfect timing for you to say that too, I actually took some footage of me on my bike, and driving the evo today. What did your weekend consist of? Jacking off and trolling the UOG forum?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Perfect timing for you to say that too, I actually took some footage of me on my bike, and driving the evo today. What did your weekend consist of? Jacking off and trolling the UOG forum?

No I actually get laid on a regular basis unlike you. It's not your fault you cant help the fact you were born looking the way you do.

Oh here we go about looks again, you love to judge guys on a gaming forum... Every post I see from you is you judging guys, and no one has ever seen a picture of you.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
It literally took you 15 minutes of viewing this thread to come up with that? Fucking pathetic, let's see pictures of you driving your 3000 dollar acura rsx, all I see is you talking shit about peoples rl, yet you never prove that you are successful or have any right to ever degrade anyone, you're just a neckbeard

I make 12% commission of all profits from my sales. This one account alone makes me money in 6 months then you do in a year. Again SMALLEST account.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Oh here we go about looks again, you love to judge guys on a gaming forum... Every post I see from you is you judging guys, and no one has ever seen a picture of you.

Everybody has seen what I look like, I have posted pictures in threads and my skype has a picture of me 90% of the time.