UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nick I finally found your youtube video

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
No because I would rather have my RSX over my infiniti. I built my RSX, it means more to me. You wouldn't know what I'm talking about because you haven't put time and effort into anything in your life because you're just a low life and piece of worthless shit. Heavy doesn't know a fucking thing about cars, only posers and high school kids buy other peoples projects. He couldn't even retort to anything I said with out using google.

pathetic. Go back to your swing shift warehouse job you big nose goofy looking little bitch.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I am done responding to you in this thread. I will end it with this. You and heavy say I'm the piece of shit? Every single person or group either of you have played with quit playing with you for one reason or another and do nothing but talk shit about you. I have heard from many players from tets guilds that they would rather solo then play with you. Hell half of the time tet doesn't even want to play with you. Why do you think that is? I have never been kicked from a guild on hybrid or left because people were talking shit about me. I have been playing with the group of guys for at least two years and I guarantee anybody who has ever grouped with me would have anything bad to say about me. You can't say the same thing.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You're such a nerd lmfao if you wouldn't of gotten bullied your whole life for being such a faggot you wouldn't act this way, unfortunately you came out too early and we all have to deal with your pathetic weirdass forum posts. Nobody cares anymore, you're drowning in your own lies after heavy forum raped the fuck out of you. Do us a favor and shut the fuck up dude, please.

Well this nerd actually has friends outside of the internet and gets pussy, it's too bad your nerdy ass can't say the same thing. We both know if anybody got picked there entire life it was you. But thank god we have the internet so nerds like you can live a pretend life behind the monitor :)

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Mickey your so jealous of my life its ridiculous.. Sorry bro im not into building cars.. Id rather buy em finished... As for not putting time and effort into anything that's not true.. Fucking your orange mother took a little time and effort due to how disturbed she is in the head from having a faggot son like you... But in the end it was a glorious, Altho my dick never stopped glowing orange :{{ hence why they call me Agent Orange

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You would rather buy them finished? That's why you make payments on your car? You can troll all you want too, but I know you're just some little nerd that runs his mouth behind his computer because you know how much of a pussy you are in real life. You know why everybody who plays with me will tell you I don't ever rage about the game or what's said on the forums? Because look who it's coming from, some goofy looking little bitch like you that only does it because hes in the safety of his parents house. Why else do you rage so hard and I don't? ;)

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Surre broo... Then why do i have a better life than you.. Car thann you.. Better at life than you.. Shit im 100 x bette at uo then you... And i have a girl thats a 15 outa 10... I have nothing i need to defend.. I SHOW PROOF... You do not.. Only thing youv kinda proven is you have a acura.. And we only believe you because its so shitty.. LMAO its like bragging about having aids...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Yea because working swing shift at some shitty warehouse job and still living with there parents in there twenties is such an awesome life dude. You should really work on getting your priorities straight. You remind me of that kid at the party that everybody is looking at like "uhh what's he doing here." I don't need to prove shit, if you don't want to believe me what I have to say then that's fine with me, it doesn't change a thing. You're just some pussy little bitch who is never gonna do anything with his life, so keep on being a hater dude. I thrive for that shit ;)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Hivajisas rage
so your a fucking retard and you look like the biggest bitch in your picture with your small ass arms and muppet ass nose you look like the white trash bert bitch​
HAHA I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING MUPPET HAHAHAHAH​

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
LOL NICK I FOUND YOUR LONG LOST FATHER FINALLY. IT LOOKS LIKE HE ACTUALLY WASH'S HIS HAIR THOUGH. WTF

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
LIES! LOL! LOOK AT THE NERD TRYING TO ACT COOL ON THE INTERNET LOL! YOU'RE SIG TELLS ME JUST HOW MUCH OF A NERD YOU ARE IRL.

WOW!

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Damn dude you look up the muppets way to much.. Wtf is wrong with you anyway no one found It funny the first 50 times you posted a muppet... You're not funny just give up.. Its pathetic at this point..

Why don't you mix it up by putting a picture of yourself? O wait cuz your orange and a pussy.. I forgot