UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nick I finally found your youtube video

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Felipe I can still see your froeign and can't understand people fully. He said he doesn't think I use fake tans,not fake pics.. And dude no one laughed...

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Baby Mondays - Words vs. Meaning - take 1,413

What he said
You should have heard the 30 people in call LOL

What he meant

you are clearly infatuated with him

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You're clearly infatuated with me. I am getting to the point where I don't even want to respond to you anymore because I feel bad for having to talk down to you :/

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
What's so awesome about it? I would think by now you would be use to people calling you ugly...

lmaooooo. Did you not see that picture? You call that ugly? Then what the fuck are you orange alien child... Lets see you have balls and post a pic of yourself.. O wait your too scared... BUT I KNOW HERE COMES a picture you found on google of the muppets... Or your fake sales channel... Or your "50,000 acura"...

Pepsi watch this evade he does...

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
I spend my nights talking to 30 people on the internet. I spend my days as a "Customer Service Representative" talking to people online and on the phone whom I've never met. I struggle with face to face communication, in fact I don't remember the last time I talked to somebody face to face. I miss my dad, I wish he never left.

Who am I?

By the way, "Customer Service Representative" was my official title when I bagged groceries for my first job. At the very bottom of the barrel of any company are those who deal with retail customers. Mom is proud of you.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I spend my nights talking to 30 people on the internet. I spend my days as a "Customer Service Representative" talking to people online and on the phone whom I've never met. I struggle with face to face communication, in fact I don't remember the last time I talked to somebody face to face. I miss my dad, I wish he never left.

Who am I?

By the way, "Customer Service Representative" was my official title when I bagged groceries for my first job. At the very bottom of the barrel of any company are those who deal with retail customers. Mom is proud of you.

Is this coming from the guy who literally never logs off hybrid? I mean anybody who plays can vouch you are at britt bank all day every day so really everything you're saying is just a reflection on yourself. Your comparison is cute though, except for I am a CSR for about 3 executive account's that do millions of dollars in sales a year. What do you do again? Oh that's right a professional ultima online player.

And btw mom isn't proud of you, in fact she want's you to finally get out of her basement.