UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nick I finally found your youtube video

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Mickey, how about you write on a paper fuck you kalivdildo and take a picture with it (without showing u, dont need) on your 2 cars?

Idk, that seens fair. I will take picture on my cars and post it tomorrow ;)

Cuz hed be too scared to get beat up by the people hed be putting a piece of paper on their cars LMAO

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Because then I would have to tell myself that I really care what you think and I really don't. The difference between me and you is I don't get upset when a stranger is trying to troll me. Me posting a picture of my cars will literally change nothing. You both have to come to the realization that nobody cares. I know it's a tough thing to grasp.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Lmao your a pathological liar..And a piece of shit.. The jokes always been on you kid.. You haven't trolled me... You just make youself look stupid with all your lies.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Mickey your a joke.. You can post your "sales" and talk about your higher " tax bracket" but you wont show a picture of yourself with your 2 "cars"... Hmm interesting...

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Pat McGroin, post: 4034953, member: 162668"]What will posting a picture of cars will prove what again?[/quote]
lol oh man. the guy who posted a dozen pictures of dodge ram trucks is dodging posting pictures.

God mickey, you're so full of lies... Remember when I put that timestamp on my car to prove it was my car, then you took a picture of your dirty license plate from a 1980's vehicle to show me your inspection stickers? Please stop trying to compare cars when you clearly do not even own one.

Then you posted a pic of yours tag which looked a lil something like this...

I'm pretty sure that's not a license plate on a "nice" acura or infinity, quit trying to fool the UOGamers community into thinking you're someone you're really not, it gets old seeing all of your post bashing peoples real lifes because you hate yours so bad.. We can't help your parents hate you and kicked you out of the house at an early age, living with your grandmother doesn't count as living by yourself.

You'll take the time to take a picture of your license plate, but you won't take the time to take a picture of your 2 "awesome" vehicles, even your friends think you're a liar now. Rofl

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Then you posted a pic of yours tag which looked a lil something like this...

I'm pretty sure that's not a license plate on a "nice" acura or infinity, quit trying to fool the UOGamers community into thinking you're someone you're really not, it gets old seeing all of your post bashing peoples real lifes because you hate yours so bad.. We can't help your parents hate you and kicked you out of the house at an early age, living with your grandmother doesn't count as living by yourself.

Neither is living with anybody in your family more importantly your aunt like you do. I actually just don't want to post the pictures because they are dirty LOL

OMG he finally posted a picture of his regular RSX, I'm actually pretty stoked I got that out of you. +1 for me, I would have called you a liar if I didn't see the plate.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
"regular" lol! Buying a Type S RSX is like buying a honda prelude. They come quicker from the factory but they are absolute garbage for putting money into. But of course you wouldn't know that since you have never built an important in your life and simply had your parents buy you a finished product.

Obviously you have no clue what you're talking about, oh wait you have a 25,000 dollar engine... Rofl, if you knew anything about cars you would know that the acura rsx type s comes with a 6 speed tranny which is a plus, it also comes with a much better vtec engine which loves high rpms and will hold 8-10lbs of boost all day without hurting it. Trust me, I know people with both types of cars and it's a girl that drives the regular RSX which is a piece of shit compares to the type S.. You might get one over on someone that doesn't know anything about cars, keep trying.