UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Demise PvP Hotspot !!!!!

Where would you like to see become a PvP hotspot?

• Brit Crossroads

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • Chaos Shrine

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • Wrong Dungeon Area

• Bucs Den

Votes: 63 61.2%
  • Hedge Maze

• Yew Woods

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Other (post yours!)

Votes: 15 14.6%

• Total voters

Xionu

Sorceror
I agree with @a Bad Religion, personally, I don't step foot in felucca for two reasons-

1: Every guild I've pvpd with ALWAYS has that one person that rages and ruins all the fun.
2: Most champ spawns are stuck on undead. Which takes too damn long to do alone, so you will get raided on or before level 4. That's just too much time wasted.

Personally, I'm not Les, or Kapreo, I can't just sit at a computer all day and wait for optimal times to spawn/raid. So I don't even waste my time. I'd rather banksit and buy/sell.

Frasier

Sorceror
Not saying you can't solo Neira anymore with sw but... that video was before pixies were nerfed... :whistle:

And I miss my pixies & naked runner :(

Brit gate is the worst pvp spot because guards isnt at brit bridge, so they can literally run from gate 2 screens and be in guards again, REALY GOOD SPOT BRO REALLY GOOD

Guilds will become more populated due to that "Wanna stay together" feeling.
Why not guilds just propose war on each other and fight in Trammel too?

^^^^ that is smartest thing someone ever thought of, but problem is most play reds to pvp on so would have to let reds in trammel but cant attack players unless in war or something idk but thats a really good idea bro:)