UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Demise PvP Hotspot !!!!!

Where would you like to see become a PvP hotspot?

• Brit Crossroads

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • Chaos Shrine

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • Wrong Dungeon Area

• Bucs Den

Votes: 63 61.2%
  • Hedge Maze

• Yew Woods

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Other (post yours!)

Votes: 15 14.6%

• Total voters

Insomniac-

Sorceror
New Demise PvP Hotspot !!!!!

So, most of the PvP community would be interested in PvPing away from brit gate... So heres your chance to influence on where. Vote, and mark runes for the locations... scout em out, show up, make it happen.

Edit: You can vote for multiple ones

Rops

Wanderer
Re: New Demise PvP Hotspot !!!!!

Blue guys need guard zone, red guys need their houses.
actually it seems that both sides prefer gate pvp than any other place. :)

Insomniac-

Sorceror

Guard whacking reds isnt pvp.

Neither is house hiding.

If you wanna do either of those, go to tram and knock yourself out. If you want real pvp and an adrenaline rush, step up to the plate and play the game.

EvilChild

Knight

"Okay guys... listen up

We have to kill 1000 more balrons today to meet the quota!

I know we can do it... we are closing in on the end of the week and maybe if we are lucky we will get blessed with a paragon.

Woah! Don't get too ahead of yourself sport... no reason to get excited yet.

Yeah, I know it's grueling work... but someone has to do it right?...... right!?

God I hate my life"

Life of a tram pvper

Oaks

Knight

Lady Crimson's bedroom. She lays ye olde smackdown on anyone.

pbguy434

Knight

By the way, nothing in this thread (or, quite likely, any thread) is going to happen or change the pvp at all on Demise.

True story.

Lord Mars

Knight

reds think they DO pvp just because of their murderer status. i have seen reds more cowardly than some blues, never leaving more than 10 tiles from their homes even when squaring off a single blue at BG. reds do run like girls whenever they feel threatened.

its an ego problem about scared of dying

blue dragon once told me i manage to kill him only becoz he got a "lag spike". hes talking to someone who pings 300 constantly. try "pvping" with 200 - 400ping i guarantee people like him wont even dare play the game.

this game is to have fun. yes it may be frustrating at times but FFS u can either play or dont.

good and bad when u ping high though: for example, i can never manage to spam "vas flam" or "in mani". but on the other hand i do not need 2/6 casting either: 2/4 works same to me as 2/6 at certain times lolx.

pbguy434;404567 said:
By the way, nothing in this thread (or, quite likely, any thread) is going to happen or change the pvp at all on Demise.

True story.

This one can be changed by us.

Because we players control where PvP occurs. Not the admins.