UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New alliance takin over

Re: New alliance takin over

New Deity;768847 said:
its about her fluids getting in ur cut skin on ur peen, and mostly the tip. not balls and all ur body. u dont get aids if a chick squirts on ur chest and she's got it.

No shit, 10th graders know this.

Pretty sure the last thing we were talking about (at least I was) was genital warts

New Deity

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;769070 said:

we are insanely good at it in the fact that we just got you involved in a condom discussion on an alliance thread in the guild section.

D-Nox

Knight

New Deity;769316 said:
we are insanely good at it in the fact that we just got you involved in a condom discussion on an alliance thread in the guild section.

lol

New Deity;769316 said:

I don't think you did anything 'good', I just find it easy to argue with children

New Deity;769316 said:

trolls aren't supposed to get people involved in discussions, they're supposed to get their 2 cents in (ideally with less than 10 words) and make people feel like shit virtually

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

^ I was watching Dude, Where's My Car last night and the interstellar nerd named Jeff totally reminded me of you, just not as hip, and his hurr wasn't so stylish.

New Deity

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;770347 said:
trolls aren't supposed to get people involved in discussions, they're supposed to get their 2 cents in (ideally with less than 10 words) and make people feel like shit virtually

oh come on jeff since when do you hate me?

Davey_Havok;770381 said:
^ I was watching Dude, Where's My Car last night and the interstellar nerd named Jeff totally reminded me of you, just not as hip, and his hurr wasn't so stylish.

you gonna get Gears 3?

Blacula

Knight

GhettoSmurf77;775586 said:
I love how bile didnt say one thing here and his name was mentioned twice.
There's no such thing as bad publicity, holmes =D