UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New alliance takin over

D-Nox

Knight
Re: New alliance takin over

New Deity;768530 said:
uh.. YES the do?!??! LOL read the pack next time. or have you never needed to use em?

the only time he saw one it was sticked up his ass. ;)

Sundoom

Sorceror

actually it was hers but... lets change the subject and no they dont protect against STD's (unless the condom is covering everything, including genitals)

GENITAL WARTS!!

Baka...

New Deity

Wanderer

Sundoom;768730 said:
actually it was hers but... lets change the subject and no they dont protect against STD's (unless the condom is covering everything, including genitals)

GENITAL WARTS!!

Baka...

...? the condom is MADE to cover the genitals. wat else would it be covering? do you even know what we're talkin bout here? LOL.

Sundoom

Sorceror

hopefully 2 balls. the way your acting you have no idea what i've been saying. guess you have none.

(end of discussion douchebag)

New Deity

Wanderer

Sundoom;768797 said:
hopefully 2 balls. the way your acting you have no idea what i've been saying. guess you have none.

(end of discussion douchebag)

no the balls have no insertion in the vagina there for if the condom is wrapped well around the shaft you will be fine.

New Deity;768805 said:
no the balls have no insertion in the vagina there for if the condom is wrapped well around the shaft you will be fine.

and what do you think happens when your slamming into the rest of her crotch with unprotected skin?

Think, McFly! Think!

New Deity

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;768810 said:
and what do you think happens when your slamming into the rest of her crotch with unprotected skin?

Think, McFly! Think!
its about her fluids getting in ur cut skin on ur peen, and mostly the tip. not balls and all ur body. u dont get aids if a chick squirts on ur chest and she's got it.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Sundoom;768398 said:
condoms dont protect against STD's..

This man is right. Howl keeps buying Magnum Trojans in an effort to keep his inflated ego intact but they keep slipping off his ill equipped unit and getting stuck in New Deity's butt. You both now have crabs and/or herp. End of story.

New Deity

Wanderer

Davey_Havok;768895 said:
This man is right. Howl keeps buying Magnum Trojans in an effort to keep his inflated ego intact but they keep slipping off his ill equipped unit and getting stuck in New Deity's butt. You both now have crabs and/or herp. End of story.

the only thing stuck in my ass is my abnormally large peen that is also very flexible and thus able to switch sides.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

New Deity;768897 said:
the only thing stuck in my ass is my abnormally large peen that is also very flexible and thus able to switch sides.

Well then, that makes sense. Judging by your looks I would imagine you were on a daily penial/anus receiving supplement... I just didn't think it was from... yourself!?

New Deity

Wanderer

Davey_Havok;768917 said:
Well then, that makes sense. Judging by your looks I would imagine you were on a daily penial/anus receiving supplement... I just didn't think it was from... yourself!?

judging by my looks? you have a pedophile stash.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

New Deity;768929 said:
judging by my looks? you have a pedophile stash.

Is that the best you could come up with? I mean I know chump ass bitches like yourself can't grow facial hair but don't be mad at me... Try again.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Actually, don't bother.. You look like you enjoy dicks in your ass, and I have a moustache. We can leave it at that, sounds pretty spot on to me. Besides, your mom says she loves how it tickles her clit when I'm eating that big sloppy pussy.

Howl

Sorceror

Davey_Havok;768895 said:

Actually I usually have to buy his Condomi large variety because most brands fucking rip every now and again = / My ex had to have three morning after pills 'cause of that.

New Deity

Wanderer

Davey_Havok;768937 said:
Actually, don't bother.. You look like you enjoy dicks in your ass, and I have a moustache. We can leave it at that, sounds pretty spot on to me. Besides, your mom says she loves how it tickles her clit when I'm eating that big sloppy pussy.

no. i do not enjoy dicks in my ass. i enjoy howl's dick in my ass. that needs to be clear.