UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New alliance takin over

Galder1

Sorceror
Re: New alliance takin over

New Deity;767273 said:
that's a cum stain, not tears.

How the hell can ya know if u are lying UNDER his side boobs ;/
and let me guess, he did the same thing that manson did... and despite everything sucked his "bolas" too much ?

New Deity

Wanderer

Galder1;767327 said:
he did the same thing that manson did... and despite everything sucked his "bolas" too much ?

what are you talking about you fart faced polak!

New Deity

Wanderer

Bama;767580 said:
Leave them alone
We all have to start somewhere

go to the off topic section and join the fun cos this thread is about as dead as howl's sex life.

Howl

Sorceror

New Deity;767581 said:
go to the off topic section and join the fun cos this thread is about as dead as howl's sex life.

I proposed an open relationship to you before but you turned it down, so don't blame me.

New Deity

Wanderer

Howl;767771 said:
I proposed an open relationship to you before but you turned it down, so don't blame me.

you wanted to adopt a god damn kid. i wouldnt call that an "open" relationship. fucks sake. GTFO.

Sundoom

Sorceror

New Deity;768031 said:
you wanted to adopt a god damn kid. i wouldnt call that an "open" relationship. fucks sake. GTFO.

If thats the case, both of you GTFO the forum and fight about this in real life at your 1 bedroom apartment...

(Add-on)

Looks like you already did..

New Deity

Wanderer

Sundoom;768273 said:
If thats the case, both of you GTFO the forum and fight about this in real life at your 1 bedroom apartment...

(Add-on)

Looks like you already did..

example of a horrible troll.

Sundoom

Sorceror

trolls and facts are related i reckon. did you enjoy the single bed with your soulmate? don't give howl too many STD's.

New Deity

Wanderer

Sundoom;768376 said:
trolls and facts are related i reckon. did you enjoy the single bed with your soulmate? don't give howl too many STD's.

we get tested regularly. and we use a condom aswell. i think it's safe to say we're fine.