UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New alliance takin over

Iansaccount

Wanderer
New alliance takin over

Hey we started a new alliance on shard taco moo and 4 other guilds we looking for new guilds that want in it's time for a new power to rise pm me if your guild wants in or you looking for a guild ad I'm gm of moo I'll be able to help u

Xeneize

Sorceror
Re: New alliance takin over

gans;765868 said:
try barcode they need new allys all times :)

Join Barcode, be friend with them and when they get you trust they will send you their pvp easyuo scripts.... Then you pm me and send them...

And dont worry about bann because if you are in Barcode you will get bann inmunity.

Blame

Knight

why would he join barcode ? Its Bile with new forum account and char.

New Deity

Wanderer

Lat'Gahk Dstryr oh Nrdz;765846 said:
I play in my own guild and trying to recruit for it, but no one has join, can I allie you?

LOL why the fuck dont u just quit ur guild and join by urself since nobody wants to be with you anyway?

Blame

Knight

Very good Lat'Gahk Dstryr oh Nrdz is typing same as very good Bile and is never online when Bile is very good!