UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My thoughts on Statloss

Is statloss for murderers bad for the shard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamino45

Wanderer
Re: My thoughts on Statloss

Whether you like it or not, the majority is ruling here...

and no matter how you look at it, no Trammy plays UOG, there isnt a trammel here

ZombieRex

Wanderer

I don't bank sit, have never played poker and I support stat loss.
Primarily because I would like to get out of the town and explore without some
uberleet dude and his squad of super friends ganking me and then rez killing me.
I WANT A CHANCE TO PLAY THIS GAME!!!
That doesn't happen with the server overloaded with f'ing whiner pk's who think this is a FPS and not a RPG.
I have a consequence of leaving town, it's having to spend all my online time running back to the healer to get rezzed.
I want reds to have a consequence to randomly killing everyone they see.
As of now they have absolutely NO consequences!

Kanye West

Sorceror

Rheea said:
Whether you like it or not, the majority is ruling here...

and no matter how you look at it, no Trammy plays UOG, there isnt a trammel here
who said majority ruling is goind to decide the outcome here? and if there is statloss this is going to be as close to trammel as there is and i wouldnt wanna play here anyway with a whole bunch of people who farm money to buy rares and sit at the bank with there leet clothes

R3N3G4D3

Wanderer

Poptart said:
UO:Gamers Hybrid needs stat loss. It will re-spark the risk and fun involved with UO, and in my eyes the shard will only continue to grow, not decrease.

Stat loss + Bounty board = YES!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kanye West

Sorceror

ZombieRex said:
I don't bank sit, have never played poker and I support stat loss.
Primarily because I would like to get out of the town and explore without some
uberleet dude and his squad of super friends ganking me and then rez killing me.
I WANT A CHANCE TO PLAY THIS GAME!!!
That doesn't happen with the server overloaded with f'ing whiner pk's who think this is a FPS and not a RPG.
I have a consequence of leaving town, it's having to spend all my online time running back to the healer to get rezzed.
I want reds to have a consequence to randomly killing everyone they see.
As of now they have absolutely NO consequences!
if you wanna explore town BY YOURSELF goto a trammel shard and walk around.. if you wanna play a real shard man up and stop being a pussy and fight back or bring your friends with you to EXPLORE the land

Shamino45

Wanderer

Kanye West said:
who said majority ruling is goind to decide the outcome here? and if there is statloss this is going to be as close to trammel as there is and i wouldnt wanna play here anyway with a whole bunch of people who farm money to buy rares and sit at the bank with there leet clothes

Seeing as how you're so UBER l33t Kayne, I'm sure you'll have no trouble curbing the amount of "trammies" in dungeons with or without stat loss... Soo, put up or shut up :)

Kanye West

Sorceror

i dont pk in dungeons never have i dont believe in that cause some people work hard gain there skill and are broke so they need money... i only pk at the major areas.. but for the pkers that do.... you can recall just as fast at thay can dump and if you dont have pots on you .... you deserve to die

coolwhip

Wanderer

Kanye West said:
if you wanna explore town BY YOURSELF goto a trammel shard and walk around.. if you wanna play a real shard man up and stop being a pussy and fight back or bring your friends with you to EXPLORE the land

Agreed

Kanye West

Sorceror

Rheea said:
Seeing as how you're so UBER l33t Kayne, I'm sure you'll have no trouble curbing the amount of "trammies" in dungeons with or without stat loss... Soo, put up or shut up :)
and its funny how you say you have a red and hes a pker but you havent said one thing about pking all you talk about how pking is bad... why do you do it?

cause you went red by pking miners heh

Kanye West

Sorceror

Rheea said:
Regardless of who you're killing, its someone who is trying to make money isn't it?
who said making money is easy... you have to EARN money and stop being such a pussy about getting pked

coolwhip

Wanderer

Kanye West said:
i dont pk in dungeons never have i dont believe in that cause some people work hard gain there skill and are broke so they need money... i only pk at the major areas.. but for the pkers that do.... you can recall just as fast at thay can dump and if you dont have pots on you .... you deserve to die

only one making sense on forums

You the man

Kanye West

Sorceror

Rheea said:
Isn't getting attacked every 2-5 minutes while farming a little extreme?
if its one on one and you cant handle your own with pets then you are just sad but like if your a bard or something you should go by yourself anyway... on top of that no matter what kinda char you are if your one on one with a mage you can heal any dump as long as you have pots and recall away but if its a dexer good luck buy anyway get some friends and join a guild go hunt together not by yourself thats just dumb anyway

Shamino45

Wanderer

Why should I have to recall because you get wet off of killing someone with explode precasted or paralyze precasted. Not everyone is a mage?

Why should blues have to conform to what is SUPPOSED to be a minority in UO?

Note to Flame Mongers:

I don't succumb easy to PK's myself, 7x GM mage with gm resist, tough target if one knows what theyre doing, I don't die often to pk's in dungeons, I end up recalling or fending them off until they run..

But there are plenty of people who don't care much for pvp, UO isnt made for PVP, its a game made to support multiple playstyle

Kanye West

Sorceror

Rheea said:
Why should I have to recall because you get wet off of killing someone with explode precasted or paralyze precasted. Not everyone is a mage?

Why should blues have to conform to what is SUPPOSED to be a minority in UO?
the only reason you should have to recall is cause you suck and cant defend yourself or there is more than one... . blues goto bucs all the time and gank reds why should they have to recall in a town that is ran by reds? see you have no point

Kanye West

Sorceror

if you had a group of friends that knew how to defend themselfs you should never have to recall while your farming

Status
Not open for further replies.