UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My thoughts on Statloss

Is statloss for murderers bad for the shard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolwhip

Wanderer
Re: My thoughts on Statloss

Rheea said:
Why should I have to recall because you get wet off of killing someone with explode precasted or paralyze precasted. Not everyone is a mage?

Why should blues have to conform to what is SUPPOSED to be a minority in UO?

Then stay there and fight and die or live

and pks gotta make money somehow :{

Shamino45

Wanderer

Kanye West said:
if you had a group of friends that knew how to defend themselfs you should never have to recall while your farming

I agree with this one hundred percent, although, for some reason, how often do you see blues working together in dungeons?

I agree, I'd like to see an alternative to stat loss myself, but as of now that will not happen on UOGamers, its like asking reds to just, quit pking tamers, it just simply won't happen..

Unfortunately gameplay on uogamers has become anti-social, pk's don't help it, neither do blues...

Kanye West

Sorceror

Rheea said:
Why should I have to recall because you get wet off of killing someone with explode precasted or paralyze precasted. Not everyone is a mage?

Why should blues have to conform to what is SUPPOSED to be a minority in UO?

Note to Flame Mongers:

I don't succumb easy to PK's myself, 7x GM mage with gm resist, tough target if one knows what theyre doing, I don't die often to pk's in dungeons, I end up recalling or fending them off until they run..

But there are plenty of people who don't care much for pvp, UO isnt made for PVP, its a game made to support multiple playstyle
were not talking about UO are we.... we are talking about this PVP RAN SHARD.... i think you need to go back to osi or a trammel shard cause its people like you that ruin it for the people who been here and donated

Shamino45

Wanderer

I obviously play UOGamers, I obviously enjoy pvp to some extent, and I obvious do not think trammel is a good thing. Please think of some more witty insults.

Kanye West

Sorceror

Rheea said:
I agree with this one hundred percent, although, for some reason, how often do you see blues working together in dungeons?

I agree, I'd like to see an alternative to stat loss myself, but as of now that will not happen on UOGamers, its like asking reds to just, quit pking tamers, it just simply won't happen..

Unfortunately gameplay on uogamers has become anti-social, pk's don't help it, neither do blues...
and dont blame it on the reds if the blues cant work together

Kanye West

Sorceror

Rheea said:
I obviously play UOGamers, I obviously enjoy pvp to some extent, and I obvious do not think trammel is a good thing. Please think of some more witty insults.
how can you enjoy pvp when all your post are about getting attacked while farming... should it just be easy to farm gold?

Shamino45

Wanderer

Well, I dunno, this might be hard to believe, but....

I don't like pvp ever 2 minutes while I'm trying to make money :\, and neither do 125+ other people who have voted here, and I can gaurantee you not one of them is a Trammy, and less than 70% of them have tamers

Kanye West

Sorceror

if you dont like pvp every 2 mins then goto a non pvp shard cause this is a pvp shard am i right?

erendor

Wanderer

Kanye West said:
were not talking about UO are we.... we are talking about this PVP RAN SHARD.... i think you need to go back to osi or a trammel shard cause its people like you that ruin it for the people who been here and donated

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=259556&postcount=76

Also, I do believe Ryan wanted no discussion.

Aside:

I'm in favour of stat loss because it will stop pointless ganking and finally give the reds a decent drawback.

Tachion

Wanderer

Kanye West said:
if you dont like pvp every 2 mins then goto a non pvp shard cause this is a pvp shard am i right?

No, you are NOT right.

And you don't think the majority ruling will effect the outcome?

Let's take a look... Ryan's support, all of the staff's support, some very well known long-term players support, and the rest of the majority of the shard's support.

Face it... like Ryan said in his first post, change to being a murderer is coming whether you like it or not.

Shamino45

Wanderer

Okay, its a breakthrough....

There is one thing I'm afraid of....

If stat loss is put into play(under OSI rules), it would encourage blues to continue how it is, soloing in dungeons, worry about their own ass....

I don't want stat loss to be an excuse for more anti-social behavior in blues, thus why I made another post

Kanye West

Sorceror

the staff wants to put in statloss cause they kept getting owned with there blues or owned in group duels and everyone knows now they jail people when they get owned so they have to come up with a better why to fuk with the people who own them... so here comes statloss... when the staff was factions.. MDK owned em when they were regular blues.... they got owned by reds even tho they used krrios client and throw purple pots all day.. and if you dont think this is true there was a blue outside del ponds and I RAN OUT and dumped on him then he runs comes back and says imma jail you 2 mins later im in jail.. and if funny how before staff members couldnt have chars but now they have guilds?

elias-hybrid

Wanderer

I believe that if reds just run rampant without any checks against them, they will just go around and fight anyone, however, I do believe that reds should only incur stat loss when killed by another player, and not by an npc or monster.

If a red is killed by a pet outside a dungeon I do believe that the red should be hit by the stat loss, but when in a dungeon, as someone said previously, the people farming in the dungeon aren't defenseless.

R

Ryan

Kanye West said:
the staff wants to put in statloss cause they kept getting owned with there blues or owned in group duels and everyone knows now they jail people when they get owned so they have to come up with a better why to fuk with the people who own them... so here comes statloss... when the staff was factions.. MDK owned em when they were regular blues.... they got owned by reds even tho they used krrios client and throw purple pots all day.. and if you dont think this is true there was a blue outside del ponds and I RAN OUT and dumped on him then he runs comes back and says imma jail you 2 mins later im in jail.. and if funny how before staff members couldnt have chars but now they have guilds?

Fuck off idiot.

Shamino45

Wanderer

I honestly think that admins with guilds is cutting it a little edgy, characters, sure, but guilds?

But thats not for me to decide, I don't do factions, so I have no trouble

Kanye West

Sorceror

Rheea said:
I honestly think that admins with guilds is cutting it a little edgy, characters, sure, but guilds?

But thats not for me to decide, I don't do factions, so I have no trouble
amen

R

Ryan

Due to the lack of people obeying the rules of this post, about 30 users will be banned from the forums, and this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.