UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

my first real experience with astral projection

r33n

Knight
Re: my first real experience with astral projection

Gedron;1295562 said:
OK so you agree it is ridiculous and a dream but its different from a dream? Ive lost you. I have been to the moon, I have seen myself sleeping, I have raced Jesus to the quickie mart. It is all fake and a dream, people who take these things to be more are obviously bored, needing attention, or just plain stupid. People who believe astral projection is any different from dreaming probably also believe in things like the Bible and magic as well. I wont say anymore I don't want to get Corp Por'd :)

And as for someone who stated later who said try it yourself, I have many times. But I still know it is a figment of my imagination and nothing more. grow up and welcome to reality, there are no other forces, there are no mystical things. Only life, so make the best of it and don't bother yourself with extraordinary things that just impede you because you think people are capable of doing more.

The science experiment they did in the 70's was canceled later and closed because the government realized it was ridiculous.

A good way to prove to yourself that this astral projection is nothing but a figment of your imagination, do it, then go somewhere where there is no possible way you could have known where something was, lets say find a house 2 streets down with a red Porsche parked in front of it. Then next day or even a week from then go there and find out for yourself. Nothing is an easier experiment.

I am not religious, I don't need attention, nor do I believe in magic. Just because it is labeled as astral projection, doesn't mean that I have to actually dream about something that is without a doubt, concrete knowledge. The fact that I can control my dreams, and contort my body in any way that I want to, while being fully aware, is a cool thing. Even Ape, who started this because he was in his old house, never confirmed that the Christmas Tree was still there.. He never said that his soul was actually in that place at that certain period of time.. Irregardless of if he believed he actually was or not.

You don't have to be a bible thumper to realize that this kind of dream is different than all others. If you read this whole thread, I had never encountered one until about two weeks ago. I'm not claiming that I could go receive level 3 classified info at The Pentagon while I was asleep, but I did say that it was a unique experience and that I liked it. I have tried to experience this since I've read this thread, and researched on my own. Do I believe that I am outside of my body? No. But it is an experience that I didn't know about 3 weeks ago.

The people that try this aren't wasting such valuable time, like you say we are. It takes a minute or two of concentration right before you fall asleep. I'm hammered, I hope I made some sort of sense.

Gedron

Wanderer

All you have done is solidify my statement. I said it was nothing more than a dream, you agree but your trying to discuss the same point of view with just different words. I need to drink after reading your post.

kio123

Knight

Gedron;1295562 said:
OK so you agree it is ridiculous and a dream but its different from a dream? Ive lost you. I have been to the moon, I have seen myself sleeping, I have raced Jesus to the quickie mart. It is all fake and a dream, people who take these things to be more are obviously bored, needing attention, or just plain stupid. People who believe astral projection is any different from dreaming probably also believe in things like the Bible and magic as well. I wont say anymore I don't want to get Corp Por'd :)

And as for someone who stated later who said try it yourself, I have many times. But I still know it is a figment of my imagination and nothing more. grow up and welcome to reality, there are no other forces, there are no mystical things. Only life, so make the best of it and don't bother yourself with extraordinary things that just impede you because you think people are capable of doing more.

The science experiment they did in the 70's was canceled later and closed because the government realized it was ridiculous.

A good way to prove to yourself that this astral projection is nothing but a figment of your imagination, do it, then go somewhere where there is no possible way you could have known where something was, lets say find a house 2 streets down with a red Porsche parked in front of it. Then next day or even a week from then go there and find out for yourself. Nothing is an easier experiment.

you obviously dont have a life other than the usual work-car-home-tv and maybe a -friends- at somewhere in the middle. i advise you to give up your career and start a a new one at herding or forest guard (ranger you call them?). that would change your perspective

about the experiment you mention... that is being done by info gathering agents like breathing. its just there are more precise and effective ways they know.

Caz

Knight

Gedron;1295868 said:
All you have done is solidify my statement. I said it was nothing more than a dream, you agree but your trying to discuss the same point of view with just different words. I need to drink after reading your post.

Such a fine example of todays humanity

[e puke

r33n

Knight

Gedron;1295868 said:

I was drunk, and I just re-read my post and I don't see how it solidified your point. I never stated that it was more than a dream. I did say that it was different from any other dream I have had in my 22 years on this earth. I never said that my spirit was wandering about. Like I said, I am not very religious, nor do I believe in these types of things. But I was able to have the best dream of my life, and it was badass. You sure got me!

Torinas

Sorceror

lay off the drugs sirs.

astral projection is nothing but a hippy fantasy.

Gedron;1295562 said:
I've already stated it's very different from a dream. Obviously they are similar and you can very easily lose contorl of a projection and slip into a dream. But when this happens it's because your mind is falling asleep. I've been through projections, lucid dreams, and regular dreams. I can tell you the experiences are different. You don't wanna believe me, that's fine. Your opinion doesn't change my experiences.

And as for someone who stated later who said try it yourself, I have many times. But I still know it is a figment of my imagination and nothing more.
What part of waking reality isn't processed through your brain? Your argument is mute.

grow up and welcome to reality, there are no other forces, there are no mystical things.
lol, says who? science would actually totally disagree with you. we exist today because of this thing nothing is able to detect. it's called dark matter. i'd say it's pretty mystical. oh then there is the crazy thing called consciousness that science knows very little about. we are aware of 2,000 bits of information out of 4 BILLION bits of information we're processing every second. should we get into quantum physics? you want mystery. dive in. lemme know when science proves a theory of everything. i'll be talking with God about string theory in the 8th dimension.

i don't mean to shit in your corn flakes man, but if history has shown us anything it's that what modern man knows about the world presently is usually wrong. how long ago did we believe the world was flat and that the sun revolved around Earth? suddenly things change because we have high powered telescopes and particle accelerators? yeah, we know more now, but to call it case closed on the understanding of the universe is very foolish.

Only life, so make the best of it and don't bother yourself with extraordinary things that just impede you because you think people are capable of doing more.
I don't know about you, but I know there is something more. Every person is on there own path. Life is exactly what you make of it, as you say. If you want to find out there is something more, you can. Not everyone turns to religion or spirituality because they're weak or missing something in their life. A blind person doesn't see for the first time and then close their eyes for the rest of their life. Let people find their own path. None is more important or less important than anothers. But don't ridicule them for their choice. Every life is different, don't judge until you've walked a mile in their shoes.

It ran until 95. Research it if you want, or keep making untrue statements.

People have pulled back verifiable information from astral projection. Research it if you don't believe me. I'm not here to prove anything to you. If you want proof, it's out there. Of course it's also inside of you. You just have to look hard enough for it.

Science is an amazing tool. But don't let it become the end all answer, because it's not. Don't use it like a crutch. For then you are no different than someone who gets all their answers from the Bible.

Show me a math equation that proves love exists. Terrence Mckenna debunked science right there in one sentence.

Torinas

Sorceror

Underwater Ape;1296039 said:
lol, says who? science would actually totally disagree with you. we exist today because of this thing nothing is able to detect. it's called dark matter. i'd say it's pretty mystical.

Right, and I have a parasitical alien snake in my head who goes by Anubis and has a taste for evil~

r33n

Knight

Torinas;1296025 said:
lay off the drugs sirs.

astral projection is nothing but a hippy fantasy.

None of this has been linked to drugs at all. I am not a drug user, except for alcohol. Ape and I might have totally different beliefs of what we believe is happening when these experiences take place, but we both enjoy it happening.. I personally believe that it is just a cool dream that takes place, a rare one that is able to be controlled by yourself. It doesn't have to be this super hardcore religious intervention, it can be just a dream that is better than most. I have to say that you are one of the most closed minded people I've ever conversed with.

it's all what you make of it. if a person chooses to link spirituality to it, that's fine. maybe it is spiritual to them. it may not be to another person. it's all what makes sense to you. this is how life works with just about everything.

YaY for Me

Wanderer

how do you know your just not dreaming about being out of your body? burned

Gedron

Wanderer

r33n my original statement was astral projection is nothing but a figment of your imagination, whether dream or half dream or whatever you want to call it you are still agreeing with my statement. Again I say why are we discussing the same point of view? Anyway, I sense a lot of people on here believe in spell casting and childish stuff like that, so this is my closing statement. Get a girlfriend, reproduce, do whatever you do to make you happy, I just hate to say I told you so when you die and realize there is nothing but reality, and nothing else. Well... I guess I really wouldn't be there to say I told you so either... so I guess I will just say it now. I told you so.

YaY for MDMA;1296592 said:
how do you know your just not dreaming about being out of your body? burned

mind awake, body asleep. you're in control. it's just like waking reality.

i could also argue, how do you know waking reality isn't a dream? mmm. down the rabbit hole we go. :)

nice name.

Gedron;1296618 said:
r33n my original statement was astral projection is nothing but a figment of your imagination, whether dream or half dream or whatever you want to call it you are still agreeing with my statement. Again I say why are we discussing the same point of view? Anyway, I sense a lot of people on here believe in spell casting and childish stuff like that, so this is my closing statement. Get a girlfriend, reproduce, do whatever you do to make you happy, I just hate to say I told you so when you die and realize there is nothing but reality, and nothing else. Well... I guess I really wouldn't be there to say I told you so either... so I guess I will just say it now. I told you so.

I respect your opinion man. I just wanna know where you're coming from. Did you atleast look through the arguments I presented to your statements?

I feel bad when people make themselves mundane. If you don't wanna think life is special, that's fine. But if you want to seek more, it's there. I'm not talking about astral projection. I'm talking about spirituality in general.

If you care to debate me from a strictly scientific stand point I have no problem doing so. But you have to understand it's one of those things you have to find and prove to yourself. It's like love. Most of us know what love is. It's not something that's measurable. It's not something you can explain with an equation. It's something you experience inside of you. Spirituality is the same way. You have to find and prove it to yourself.

You get exactly what you want out of life. You make the choices about what you want. If you don't want to find spirituality you won't. Nothing worth finding in life is placed on a silver platter right infront of you. You create your own destiny.

Caz

Knight

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Underwater Ape again.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

Gedron;1296618 said:
r33n my original statement was astral projection is nothing but a figment of your imagination
And the only difference between your imagination and your reality is your belief that your reality is real and that your imagination is not.

There is no way to confirm your perceptions with the perceptions of others. You can come to agreements, but your agreements are only there to comfort you and those you agree with.

You will never know if the color I agree is blue, is the same color you agree is blue. Such is life.

To judge another person based on your perception of his beliefs is ignorant and egotistical. Atheism and science is the religion of the egomaniac. All systems of belief are equal because all systems of belief are based on fallible perception and interpretation.

kio123

Knight

Cebrious Arcane;1296959 said:
And the only difference between your imagination and your reality is your belief that your reality is real and that your imagination is not.

There is no way to confirm your perceptions with the perceptions of others. You can come to agreements, but your agreements are only there to comfort you and those you agree with.

You will never know if the color I agree is blue, is the same color you agree is blue. Such is life.

To judge another person based on your perception of his beliefs is ignorant and egotistical. Atheism and science is the religion of the egomaniac. All systems of belief are equal because all systems of belief are based on fallible perception and interpretation.

you should stop "imagining" at some point of the meditation. or you lose the end of the rope and have to start all over

therefore you should start with a more basic state of mind