UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My fellow Role Players, Come and listen

PraWN

Wanderer
Re: My fellow Role Players, Come and listen

Suit yourselves, I'm not going to force you :p

Good luck to you all and I hope you all live a wonderfull and happy life without me! :D

Much love <3

Sheng Long Gradilla said:
Everywhere I go, if I act in-character, at least one other player plays along, always. There are the roleplayers, waiting for another one to stimulate them.

You are correct there, I made one friend the other night that I really enjoyed hunting Ronin's with and RP with another just by simply passing them and being more open about starting the conversation. I find that most strangers are much more apt to RP with you here then on the other shards...

RP is FAR from dead on Demise!!! It is alive and kicking!!

Oh yea, and don;t forget Story night is this Tuesday at the Tree Top Tavern!!!!

Corven said:
Tay! Wow, you came here too! Small world. =P Well, WELCOME TO DEMISE!

lol...aparently alot of people are coming to Demise...I've been very impressed thus far with the overall attitudes of people as well as the 'walk-up RP' I have experienced.

If you're interested, click the link in my sig...

Hit me up on ICQ/AIM/YIM we'll hunt together or something...

North Point Village is very much active.
There is almost always someone around the town. Just drop by and have a brew whilst you chat the day away.

ViriiGuy said:
North Point Village is very much active.
There is almost always someone around the town. Just drop by and have a brew whilst you chat the day away.

Hi Virii, thanks for the update...where exactly are you guys located? Do you have guilds from all over stationed there or is it a specific area for your guild? The reason I ask is that The Eastland Coalition's goals as a political motivated society would like to represent all citizenry of Britannia and would like an Emissary station there as a recruiting office....thoughts?

We are located North by Northwest fromt he Compassion shrine in Trammel.
If you follow the road for about 3 or 4 screens you will be in our town.
The town is not so much a guild town, as it is what we like to call a working RP town. So your guild affiliation is not a requirment to move in. We just want you to be in role when you are in the town. That and that your house is fitting of the area.

Elrohir Nenharma

antonius

Wanderer

just for those of us who don't know where the Compassion shrine is in Tram, would you mind informing us? I am very interested in seeing this town, and more than likely very interested in becoming part of it if possible...