UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

most fucked up situation

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'
Re: most fucked up situation

9mm is garbage sauce. They have decent penetration as pistol rounds go but very little stopping power. I wouldn't carry one. The 1911a1 is a very good pistol, but I wouldn't call it the best ever, and Colt's quality has really slipped in the last few years.

character

Wanderer

LKP;2016692 said:
9mm is garbage sauce. They have decent penetration as pistol rounds go but very little stopping power. I wouldn't carry one. The 1911a1 is a very good pistol, but I wouldn't call it the best ever, and Colt's quality has really slipped in the last few years.

thats a snitch gun (fbi). You're a fucking narcotics agent, I knew it!

kdivers

Knight

I don't really have any good/cool stories to tell...

The best thing I have is:

One time I was at a friends house and there were like 5 of us on the trampoline. We were gunna do a fancy ass bounce thing to launch this chick like 15 feet in the air. What ended up happening is when we hit the trampoline all at the same time, the force was so massive that a spring broke and shot straight at my exposed side. Needless to say, it ripped me open and you could see the fat and shit.

Another time at the same friend's house on the same trampoline, I was fortunate enough to have a 125 lb chick take an 8 foot drop, knee first, onto my ball sack. I was out for the count on that one... Rolling around, coughing, curled up in the fetal position, the normal stuff for that situation. My girlfriend thought I was going to cry, but I totally held back my tears!

Yeaaa, I'm pretty hardcore!

SavvyT

Sorceror

LKP;2016651 said:
You don't sound like a dumbass when you don't know what calibre you were shot with... you sound like a liar.

Let me break it down for you anyway.

9mm is a pistol round. However, there are pistols chambered in rifle calibres and vice versa. There are a number of reasons for this - every round has unique penetration, expansion, and fragmentation characteristics that makes it better or worse for a given application. A friend of mine bought a Ruger PC-9, a 9mm rifle, so that he could practice his rifle marksmanship at an indoor pistol range because he lives in an urban area where there are no large outdoor ranges. You can't fire a typical rifle in a typical indoor range, because rifle rounds tend to penetrate much farther than pistol rounds and would go right through a backstop that's not designed for them. That's obviously going to be a problem in a city.

.22LR is a tiny round. Here's a picture to give you an idea...

"Left to right are: 22, 25, 32, 380, 9mm, 357 SIG, 38, 357, 40, 45, & .223."

..and for further perspective, here's a guy holding a .22LR round:

There are both pistols and rifles chambered in .22LR. This round can be used for "varminting," or hunting very small game such as squirrels. There are also .22 competitions. But the only real advantage to .22LR is that it's cheap. It can be fired on any range. Thus it makes a good practice round for getting your marksmanship fundamentals down on the cheap. It's not good for killing anything bigger than a rabbit. Keep in mind that the brass isn't going anywhere - the business end of any of the above rounds is only the copper-jacketed part.

thanks for clearing that up,it was a tiny round the scar is less than an inch in diameter. it was definatly one of the two to the far left. im not a liar i was only 12 when i was shot so of course im ignorant about guns, my friend was showing me his dads gun and starting fucking with the bullet then the retard managed to fire it and i happened to catch the bullet with my right shoulder, i was fine within about 2 months with very little medical attention if i was gunna lie id tell a much cooler story

peteliv

Knight

LKP;2016692 said:
Colt's quality has really slipped in the last few years.

i will attest to this, but I wouldn't carry any new model anyway, maybe a custom , i know a guy who works on them, he has some pretty good prices but i don't have a permit yet

definately looking forward to a colt soon though, last man standing fuckin won me over, even though it took halfway through the film for single stack to have a realistic ammo capacity (reloading when you'd have to, instead of shooting 50 times then reloading) and that scene where hes filling his mags at the table of huge ammo
awesome

LKP

Nothing wrong with a number of new pistols. The H&K USP and Springfield XD are particularly nice. My vote for best handgun ever probably goes to the Mk. 23 (from which the USP is descended).

LKP

kdivers;2017390 said:
I don't really have any good/cool stories to tell...

That hasn't stopped 90% of the posters in this thread from posting ;)

I've nearly lost a leg to a venomous spider bite, been on a plane that had an engine explode in Germany (and I'll be damned if it wasn't the big one), and been in combat a few times, including one time where I had to expose myself for a while holding up a satellite communication antenna in order to call in a medevac for 4 of my boys and an interpreter who had just disappeared in a mushroom cloud. But really, nothing I care to go into detail about.

Roxxer

Sorceror

I have been robbed at gunpoint by 3 huge bouncer looking black guys. They took my friends car, all of our boards (we were downtown skating), all of our money (which wasnt a lot, since we were all skaters and never had any money) our phones and practicly everything else besides the clothes on our backs...

Also, another time I was at the local fair, and they have this ride called the Gravitron, and it just spins really fast and while your inside, you can barrely move because of all the pressure. Well, there was this little kid next to me, who didn't seem old enough to even ever consider riding that ride, but he tried to reach his arms out to feel all the pressure and his left wrist just gave out and snapped. Needless to say, I was a little grossed out and the ride had just started. Poor little guy had to hold in there for the entire 3-5 minute ride with a broken wrist.

peteliv

Knight

i always wondered if the gravitron was capable of something like that

dangerous thing there

Roxxer

Sorceror

Well it was just bad parenting to be honest, who lets their 4 or 5 year old go on a ride like that? All alone nonetheless, they didn't even know anything had happend until he came off screaming.