UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

most fucked up situation

Re: most fucked up situation

I've been in a few fucked up situations in my lifetime. One time i mixed 2ci, mushrooms, and jungle spice (which is a more potent variation of DMT) together. I had a mental breakdown, ran around my house naked. I actually hallucinated a succubus comming to me and did some pretty dirty things heh.

Easily the most fuced up situation i've been in my life was getting busted at Bonnaroo while on 5 hits of acid. We were in our campground and some undercovers came rolling in. All i thought was, I am so going to jail, my life will be forever ruined. They found a lot, but we got real lucky. They just gave us $500 tickets that got off our record as soon as they were paid. No misdemeanor, no felony.

You would think after all this i would have enough with drugs...naaaaaa.

Hatebringer

Sorceror

I kept jiggers, wich means waching for the prison guard" As 3 dudes ass raped a pedophile in prison.

Masquerade

Sorceror

once beat off with icy/hot in middle school...buddies told me to do it. was very painful

also blew up a car and got fucked by the Law

Code Blue

Knight

Masquerade;2015440 said:
once beat off with icy/hot in middle school...buddies told me to do it. was very painful

Why the fuck... What the fuck...
Why on earth would you do that ?...
U didnt even read the package?

Did they tell you sniffing birth control would fuck you up to bro?

peteliv

Knight

︻┳テ=一 ♦♦♦
what kind of security guard works unarmedm asking for it if you as me

all bad bad bad

a lawyer

Sorceror

I've never seen a high powered hunting rifle that fires 9 mm... lol, hunting squirrel maybe?

SavvyT

Sorceror

a lawyer;2015775 said:
I've never seen a high powered hunting rifle that fires 9 mm... lol, hunting squirrel maybe?

im noy good with guns but yea im pretty sure it was pretty much handgun ammo or some shit like that but it was a 22cal, sorry if i sound like a dumbass but i dont know much about guns im just kinda going with what the police said

nicol bolas

Sorceror

berrta makes a small 9mm "hunting" fire arm. i think it is calle dthe storm or somethign along those lines. and fuck hunting with a 9 mm. 1oz hollowpoint 12 guage slug all he way:)

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

SavvyT;2016444 said:
im noy good with guns but yea im pretty sure it was pretty much handgun ammo or some shit like that but it was a 22cal, sorry if i sound like a dumbass but i dont know much about guns im just kinda going with what the police said

You don't sound like a dumbass when you don't know what calibre you were shot with... you sound like a liar.

Let me break it down for you anyway.

9mm is a pistol round. However, there are pistols chambered in rifle calibres and vice versa. There are a number of reasons for this - every round has unique penetration, expansion, and fragmentation characteristics that makes it better or worse for a given application. A friend of mine bought a Ruger PC-9, a 9mm rifle, so that he could practice his rifle marksmanship at an indoor pistol range because he lives in an urban area where there are no large outdoor ranges. You can't fire a typical rifle in a typical indoor range, because rifle rounds tend to penetrate much farther than pistol rounds and would go right through a backstop that's not designed for them. That's obviously going to be a problem in a city.

.22LR is a tiny round. Here's a picture to give you an idea...

"Left to right are: 22, 25, 32, 380, 9mm, 357 SIG, 38, 357, 40, 45, & .223."

..and for further perspective, here's a guy holding a .22LR round:

There are both pistols and rifles chambered in .22LR. This round can be used for "varminting," or hunting very small game such as squirrels. There are also .22 competitions. But the only real advantage to .22LR is that it's cheap. It can be fired on any range. Thus it makes a good practice round for getting your marksmanship fundamentals down on the cheap. It's not good for killing anything bigger than a rabbit. Keep in mind that the brass isn't going anywhere - the business end of any of the above rounds is only the copper-jacketed part.

peteliv

Knight

they say 9's have a habit of punching big holes soft target(flesh)

colt 1911/a best gun ever made