UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

most fucked up situation

glyph1c

Sorceror
Re: most fucked up situation

I think my most fucked up situation was throwing away (by accident) parts to a very expensive door system, they were only little plastic cup things. I was working in a office fit out team that work to very strict deadlines.. my mate said I turned white when I realised what id done :S

needless to say, I didnt work for them after that :)

Sirkah

Sorceror

this one time, at band camp, i like totally shoved a flute in my vagina

Countessa

Knight

I've seen a guy fall under a train, been in a couple car accidents and witnessed a few others. Seen a kid lose a leg in a grain auger too. Still the most fucked up situation was the birth of my son.

I started having labor pains friday night. By Monday they were about the same but by that time, Hubby was about ready to have a nervous breakdown so I said okay. lets go to the hospital.

Big mistake.

Due to a complete idiot running the health district, our area only had one pediatrician. They were trying to get more (another long story) but only had one for the time being. He had mondays and wednesdays off.
This meant if it was an emergency, he could come in. Otherwise it was off to the next city (about a two hour drive if you pushed it). I wasn't an emergency.

We were broke-ass broke so no ambulance ride for me. Instead, the doctor shot me up with demeral and hubby planned on driving me in our piece of shit tempo.

We got as far as the hospital lobby, me in a wheelchair and completely farked on demeral and I puked everywhere.

Some dumbass nurse walking by tells us just to leave it, she'll get someone to clean it. Like we are going to stop and take time to look for a mop.
Anyhow into the car and off to Winnipeg. Arrive and they give me a room where I spend the next 18 hours in continued labor.

They lose the baby's heartbeat once and rush me to an operating room only to find it again, conclude it was the machine and return me to the original room.
About this time I start blacking out now and again and I am not even halfway dilated.

In comes the anesthesiologist for my epidural. Love that guy even though he almost kills me. He gives me a spinal which was instant pain relief. However this caused two problems. The first, I had doubled my weight with my preganancy (no exagerration) and he didn't understand that I spose. I was given much more than I should have been and was essentially overdosed. The second was my allergy to morphine which no one knew about.

Shortly after the spinal, I start shaking uncontrollably and they lose the babies heartbeat for a second time. Off to the operating room again.

This time they hook me to multiple machines. Then turn off all the bells and whistles because it was freaking me out. My arms were strapped down because I was shaking so badly and I couldn't control it. I was frozen from my collarbone to my toes and I couldn't feel myself breathing. That's a scary feeling. Like you are suffocating but you aren't.

They performed an emergency c-section with baby complications.
After that it wasn't so hot either - baby was in newborn icu for the first four days, poor recovery because of drug restrictions, etc. But that was the worst of it. It all turned out okay in the end.

uonoobs

Knight

Countessa;2013290 said:
I've seen a guy fall under a train, been in a couple car accidents and witnessed a few others. Seen a kid lose a leg in a grain auger too. Still the most fucked up situation was the birth of my son.

I started having labor pains friday night. By Monday they were about the same but by that time, Hubby was about ready to have a nervous breakdown so I said okay. lets go to the hospital.

Big mistake.

Due to a complete idiot running the health district, our area only had one pediatrician. They were trying to get more (another long story) but only had one for the time being. He had mondays and wednesdays off.
This meant if it was an emergency, he could come in. Otherwise it was off to the next city (about a two hour drive if you pushed it). I wasn't an emergency.

We were broke-ass broke so no ambulance ride for me. Instead, the doctor shot me up with demeral and hubby planned on driving me in our piece of shit tempo.

We got as far as the hospital lobby, me in a wheelchair and completely farked on demeral and I puked everywhere.

Some dumbass nurse walking by tells us just to leave it, she'll get someone to clean it. Like we are going to stop and take time to look for a mop.
Anyhow into the car and off to Winnipeg. Arrive and they give me a room where I spend the next 18 hours in continued labor.

They lose the baby's heartbeat once and rush me to an operating room only to find it again, conclude it was the machine and return me to the original room.
About this time I start blacking out now and again and I am not even halfway dilated.

In comes the anesthesiologist for my epidural. Love that guy even though he almost kills me. He gives me a spinal which was instant pain relief. However this caused two problems. The first, I had doubled my weight with my preganancy (no exagerration) and he didn't understand that I spose. I was given much more than I should have been and was essentially overdosed. The second was my allergy to morphine which no one knew about.

Shortly after the spinal, I start shaking uncontrollably and they lose the babies heartbeat for a second time. Off to the operating room again.

This time they hook me to multiple machines. Then turn off all the bells and whistles because it was freaking me out. My arms were strapped down because I was shaking so badly and I couldn't control it. I was frozen from my collarbone to my toes and I couldn't feel myself breathing. That's a scary feeling. Like you are suffocating but you aren't.

After that it wasn't so hot either - baby was in newborn icu for the first four days, poor recovery because of drug restrictions, etc. But that was the worst of it. It all turned out okay in the end.

I had to read the end first to make sure everything ended up well, because I got all scared after the end of the first paragraph!

That was one scary read! :sad:

WaRgAzM

Knight

vinka;2013210 said:

I got stuck in a pipe like that once :3
not as fun as it might look! :>

You mean it didn't take you to the mushroom kingdom? For Shame !!!

years and years ago, a friend of mine and I each took a 10 strip of acid and went on our way to a party way out in the back woods of michigan. Out on this dirt road, like 50 miles from no where; we saw a fire up ahead, and just assumed it was someone camping. When we got closer we realized it was some dude who smashed his car into a tree.

We slammed on the brakes, and ran over to the car which was already on fire. We saw a baby seat in the back, so first we looked for the kid. Keep in mind, our acid trip was in full effect by now. anyways, thankfully there was no kid in the car with the dude, but the whole car, and tree it had slammed into was engulfed in flames. There was nothing we could do by this time. So, while tripping balls, we watched some guy burn to death...

the end

oh ya, had to get my friend on his CB, and get ahold of a trucker who had a cell phone to call the cops and fire dept.. by the time they arrived, the car, the tree and the guy were all charcoal.

Fez_

Knight

I went snowboarding with some friends a while back in Italy and we are all very adequate boarders so the often messed about and did horrible things to each other (forcing each other into hardcore off piste and such)

This one time me and my friend were waiting for the 2man lift to swing round and pick us up... just as its swinging round i push my friend (hoping he falls and misses it or it hits him) and he doesn't fall but he doesn't get on.... in stead his board locks into the floor and scrapes him off the lift.

Meanwhile the operator wasn't watching and doesn't spot the lift, at this point we are both about 100ft in the air with the only thing keeping my friend from falling is my grip onto his forearm

at this point we are both pissing ourself laughing both semi historical

the operator spots us and stops the lift, for anyone who has been on a ski lift they will know how much a lift jolts and swings when its stopped

the guard for the lift still hasn't been put down and i almost slip off the lift too (holding onto the back with my arse off the seat (still with a man dangling off my forearm)

so i pretty much manage to pull myself back onto the seat and then pull him up

another time we got to the top of the mountain and decide on going down the other side of the mountain (france)

we are on this run about 50m off piste and see what looks like a sick jump

my friend decides he wasn't to attempt it at a better speed and unstraps and walks back a bit, i on the other hand decide i wanna see whats behind it before attempting it (its about 6ft high) and climb up.

no my surprise it is actually NOT a jump but the bank to a rushing white water river.

bk0811

Knight

Addicted;2012446 said:
I shot this guy in the shoulder one time. The fucking sights were off though and I missed his artery.

It's funny you say that because this one time I shot at this one dude while he ]was about to shoot this other guy, but I missed my target but the sound of my shot scared him and threw off his shot so I think he missed the artery on the fag he was trying to shoot

peteliv

Knight

ran cat over with lawnmower

broke the lawnmower(well ruined the blades)
broke the cat all over the yard
jsut about the worse
i've had bad situations mudding in the woods but nothing deadly or too hard to freemyself

Fez_

Knight

bk0811;2013387 said:
It's funny you say that because this one time I shot at this one dude while he ]was about to shoot this other guy, but I missed my target but the sound of my shot scared him and threw off his shot so I think he missed the artery on the fag he was trying to shoot

so due to your incompetence you got a man shot, but still feel the need to turn it into a positive

'i once dropped my gun and it went off and narrowly missed some dude and hit his child, lucky really'

Countessa;2013290 said:

Big mistake.

lots of money to be won from you're horror story hun... simple mistakes can be the most tragic.. anyone can screw up a dosage when forgetting about a baby (and extra weight) un(or over)accounted for :( sad to hear but glad it worked out for you in the end

taylormade

Sorceror

i would say my most fucked up example. but made in quebec might block me for talking or something so i shouldnt talk

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

taylormade;2013593 said:
i would say my most fucked up example. but made in quebec might block me for talking or something so i shouldnt talk

Yea that's really fucked up, I mean can you imagine, he got an infraction and got banned from the trade forum...

AMAGAD!!! That's fucked up isnt it!

/sarcasm

epinephrine

Sorceror

3 years ago I was with my buddies and my girlfriend at my highschool where a really popular skate spot is.

I decided to push my limits a little bit to far and they pushed back.

I decided to show off for my girlfriend at that time since we just started dating.

I went off a 6 foot drop attempting to do a 360 heelflip. I did it before so I thought nothing would happen.

I landed. The board hit a rock and shot out from underneath me. I landed on my wrist, sprained it, twisted my shin which was already broken from recent soccer injuries, broke it, and got a concussion.

DON'T TRY TO BE A SHOWOFF

Fez_

Knight

epinephrine;2013931 said:
3 years ago I was with my buddies and my girlfriend at my highschool where a really popular skate spot is.

I decided to push my limits a little bit to far and they pushed back.

I decided to show off for my girlfriend at that time since we just started dating.

I went off a 6 foot drop attempting to do a 360 heelflip. I did it before so I thought nothing would happen.

I landed. The board hit a rock and shot out from underneath me. I landed on my wrist, sprained it, twisted my shin which was already broken from recent soccer injuries, broke it, and got a concussion.

DON'T TRY TO BE A SHOWOFF

360 heel flip with a broken shin off a 6f drop

ben_kapitan

Sorceror

I was in the non-touristy part of Greece for work, and I had several men offer to sell me young girls, presumably their daughters. This one girl was had makeup on to make her look like she was suffering from some sickness.

Earlier that year I was in Bulgaria, and my friend and I where walking around hammered drunk one night when this beggar came up to us and held out a cup with change in it. this beggar knew we where Americans and had been following us all night, asking for change. My friend apparently had had enough of him, so he grabbed his cup and walked off. I kinda shrugged, gave him the rest of my beer and left.

i stepped on a bumblebee when i had no shoes on

it stung my foot

and once, my neighbor was working on his car and the jack popped out and the car landed on him