UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

most fucked up situation

SavvyT

Sorceror
most fucked up situation

so whats the most aweful situation you have ever been in.
for me it was getting shot in the torso/shoulder and missing a major artery by about 5 mm
by a 9mm bullet fom a high velocity hunting riflle

so what fucked up things have you guys expeirenced?

Addicted

Disciple
Re: most fucked up situation

I shot this guy in the shoulder one time. The fucking sights were off though and I missed his artery.

SavvyT

Sorceror

damn thats a pretty fucked up situation, somehow ironic aswell

SavvyT

Sorceror

Oh thats right, this is the hybrid forums. Silly me, trying to have a civil conversation.

Hydrofiend

Knight

I jumped off a fence when I was younger, and landed right on a fenceboard that was laying on the ground... with about 3 inches of rusty nail sticking straight up... right until the heel of my foot. Fuck that hurt.

This one time, me and my wife (girl friend at the time) were having sex in my room after school.
My mom wasn't supposed to be home for like 2 hours.
She walked in on us, my ass is super exposed and i just look up at her and start laughing saying "GOT YA! YOU TOTALLY THINK WE ARE HAVING SEX RIGHT NOW!!!! HAHAHA!!!"

She believed me and started laughing as well telling me to cover my ass as she left my room.

She brought home pecan pie that night.

DragonSlayer69r;2012466 said:
This one time, me and my wife (girl friend at the time) were having sex in my room after school.
My mom wasn't supposed to be home for like 2 hours.
She walked in on us, my ass is super exposed and i just look up at her and start laughing saying "GOT YA! YOU TOTALLY THINK WE ARE HAVING SEX RIGHT NOW!!!! HAHAHA!!!"

She believed me and started laughing as well telling me to cover my ass as she left my room.

She brought home pecan pie that night.

LOL.

Fez_

Knight

Going to do a 50/50 grind on my snake-board and the plates locked up and i couldn't straighten them and basically jumped over the box rail and clipped it sending me head first into(and down) a metal 10set of stairs (with my legs bound by the board's straps)

i lost a fair amount of memory longterm and i had no short term for several hours, i also developed a lump of scar tissue on my kidney

glyph1c;2012613 said:

this beats most tho

Code Blue

Knight

Fez_;2012600 said:
Going to do a 50/50 grind on my snake-board and the plates locked up and i couldn't straighten them and basically jumped over the box rail and clipped it sending me head first into(and down) a metal 10set of stairs (with my legs bound by the board's straps)

i lost a fair amount of memory longterm and i had no short term for several hours, i also developed a lump of scar tissue on my kidney

this beats most tho

snake boards are fucking awesome

nicol bolas

Sorceror

watchign the birth of my first son. he got half his head out then decided he didn't like it and got sucked back into her puss... that shit made me pale and i almost passed out

when i was learning to ride a bike i crashed into a storm drain and somehow ended up with a blood blister on my dick

Stoltz

Sorceror

Most fucked up is pretty hard to say, but one fucked up situation was when I gave my friend an msn adress to a girl I knew. He told her that he followed her to school, looked in to her window and other fucked up things, I got SO much shit from that when she found out I gave him her msn adress:D. And as an FYI, she NEVER wants to talk to me again MWAHAHAHA

W

whispers

I got stuck in a pipe like that once :3
not as fun as it might look! :>

Code Blue

Knight

vinka;2013210 said:

I got stuck in a pipe like that once :3
not as fun as it might look! :>

thats just too funny hahaha

u couldnt get out of it?
Did they call someone to help you?

W

whispers

I tried getting out for hours, when i gave up i started screaming whenever i heard something. After a while someone heard me and called the cops/firef dept who got me out.