UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Most Famous character names of Demise

Status
Not open for further replies.

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: Most Famous character names of Demise

The person i see most often is "Blaze" He's a very good idoc hunter if he's there don't bother.
But I don't pvp apart from in the arena so i'm not too sure if that counts:)

LadySiren

Wanderer

dead-eye;313394 said:
Whats next, a phone that you can touch and look at pictures... and listen to music... and go online....

Ive been doing this for years on various PDA/Phone hybrids.
The multi-touch on the iphone is very nice though.

Glasgowx

Wanderer

Sorry I knew I would miss a lot of players. Just to add to my list I would like to give a shout out to huh and Blajban. I didn't even think you still had a forum account blaj. Its been like two years since you last played. huh you rule :).

CNS_McFly;312940 said:
Not Even an Honorable Mention? :(

Guess I'll have to go to Hollywood if I wanna make it big.
Sorry, but you'll never manage to get up to the level of Mia and especially Crimson. Sorry, it's just not your fate. :p

Khephren;313055 said:
whats funny is every time i saw Mae`Var, it/he/she was a wolf hehe....
He usually is in wolf form. You can't stealth while riding, y'know. ;)

dead-eye;313290 said:
5 bucks 1 of his thousands of posts has something completely meaningless in it
50 bucks says you're not going to be able to dig it out even if, in theory, there was one such post.

pbguy434;313343 said:
You wreak of failure.
Psst: it's "reek," not "wreak." ;)

dead-eye;313394 said:
Oh shit, wait, thats the iphone isnt it?
nope. You'd have had to add the "had an Apple logo on it and a price tag a few hundred above normal" for it to be an iPhone. Without it, your description better fits the numerous other devices that came before it, from different companies.

dead-eye;313394 said:
That computer had absolutely nothing to do with the storyline/plot of the matrix.
Perhaps... If we ignore that such a device helps to blur the line between what is reality and what's just a computer simulation, which just happens to be a core theme of The Matrix... Yeah, you may have a point there... Perhaps... Yeah, right. :p

dead-eye;313394 said:
Sucking on computer hardware cannot possibly be good for your teeth, y'know. Plus, there's all the worries that the parts may contain lead-based solder, or somesuch. I'd highly recommend against it.

I res this THREAD!

The only two people that still play from that first list are drakull and paragon dancer.

magic752

Wanderer

Good resurrection...

I'm amazed how few of those people still play. And this is just 2 years back in time.

Yeah, Drakull is pretty much the oldest Demise player (IMO) Cuz I never heard of the dude that came before him tht still plays.

CHEERS FOR DRAKULL!!!

ne14pic

Sorceror

you say none of these people still play but uome is like two posts ahead of yours

ne14pic;538184 said:
you say none of these people still play but uome is like two posts ahead of yours

I said on the first list.

First list
|
|
v
ParagonDancer;312494 said:
Well, I wouldn't count anyone that doesn't play here anymore. But the ones I'd figure to be the most famous would be...

I'll try to do a top 10 for both categories.

CURRENT PLAYERS: (in no particular order)

Killa DJ
The Mastershake
Sunshine
La Boheme (Not sure what his char's name is now.... he changes it a lot.)
Drakull
Paragon Dancer (I had to vote for myself. I figure I'm fairly well known.)
Contract
ld.stn.wd (I'll never know how to fully spell that. I know its short for something, but I can't remember what)
playuo.exe
Mae Var

AS LONG AS I'VE PLAYED HERE:

z0rak
Kaz
Skorpio
Xeres
Slave (Zach)
Drakull
Ripa (Prometeo)
Mae Var
Magnus
David Letterman
The Mastershake

I know thats 11, but I was torn and couldn't pick. lol.

alllex

Knight

i would actualy like to see ld.stn.wn back on demise... I think he actualy pay hes ban time

*he lost all is item*

Status
Not open for further replies.