UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Most Famous character names of Demise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Most Famous character names of Demise

LadySiren;313050 said:
OOhh Feersum Engine (may be wrong) is another one, although I dare say Fritz is 10x more famous :p

Fritz.

:)

FE

PS - Fritz Says:

"Which bloody list is this? Most famous, most wanted or most mala hostia?"

"Someone get me a drink, damnit!"

dead-eye

Knight

LadyCrimson;312580 said:
"I love you" and "hand of god" are two very prominent names as far as crafting goes, and last I checked, neither of those character's PvP.

Oh, and as a note - there are WAY more "Generic Players" than "a newbies" :) If there were more "a newbies", the shard population would have shit their pants long ago.

LC

DAMNIT, right when i read his post i thought of these 2 exact players....

but u beat me to it.

Errasal

Wanderer

LadyCrimson;312580 said:
"I love you" and "hand of god" are two very prominent names as far as crafting goes, and last I checked, neither of those character's PvP.

Oh, and as a note - there are WAY more "Generic Players" than "a newbies" :) If there were more "a newbies", the shard population would have shit their pants long ago.

LC

im the hand of god. my other characters are:

ld.stn.wn
d.
fILTER
Lawnmower

Just to clear it up, im pretty sure I have 2 characters on many peoples top lists( tHoG and ld) and I do in fact PvP, quite well from what i believe.

dead-eye

Knight

Oh and... im decently ancient around here...

Id say top forums goers....

pbguy
psz
me (althought i havent been posting much lately)
Mia
few others that i see regularly but cant remmeber the names

pbguy434

Knight

dead-eye;313115 said:
me (althought i havent been posting much lately)
Mia
No and no. Your list is null and void without the mention of Dingus.

Also, way to include yourself on your own list.

dead-eye

Knight

pbguy434;313119 said:
No and no. Your list is null and void without the mention of Dingus.

Also, way to include yourself on your own list.

Personally, i have no clue who dingus is.

Mia is the king of the forums.... cmon now, we all know this.

And you just post random shit to post it.

Errasal

Wanderer

dead-eye;313145 said:
Personally, i have no clue who dingus is.

Mia is the king of the forums.... cmon now, we all know this.

And you just post random shit to post it.

#1- if you don't know who dingus is, don't try to create a rebuddle against pbguy.
#2- mia is the Queen of the forums.
#3- pbguy has NEVER posted random shit. Everything he says is very deep and meaningful, it is only up to the reader to discover the true meaning of his words. He has the title "master of the internet" for a reason you know.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Errasal;313150 said:
#1- if you don't know who dingus is, don't try to create a rebuddle against pbguy.
#2- mia is the Queen of the forums.
#3- pbguy has NEVER posted random shit. Everything he says is very deep and meaningful, it is only up to the reader to discover the true meaning of his words. He has the title "master of the internet" for a reason you know.

I mean not only does Pb add an allegorical message to everything he says, but he does so with a great display of skill. You saying that he just posts random shit, right of the bat destroys any argument you may want to use in your quest to become a half assed forum troll.

In other words, there's an acronym I like to use in situations like this.

GG

EeeKay

Wanderer

iDmajic;312821 said:
well not to be a dick, but quite few ppl on that list are noobs :/
I would say I am well known but im one of the most hated cause I talk alot straight up shit, as well own people who think they badass, which breaks their little itty bitty hearts
this thread isnt basing it off of how new or old the player is. its how well known.. and for my vote. id have to say

an enslaved imp
and myself :p EeeKay

Errasal

Wanderer

EeeKay;313197 said:
this thread isnt basing it off of how new or old the player is. its how well known.. and for my vote. id have to say

an enslaved imp
and myself :p EeeKay

i didnt know who you where until i saw you post this, and i still dont know you.

dead-eye

Knight

Errasal;313150 said:

5 bucks 1 of his thousands of posts has something completely meaningless in it

dead-eye;313290 said:
5 bucks 1 of his thousands of posts has something completely meaningless in it

I don't think you really understand what the word meaningless implies. For it to be meaningless it has to have no purpose, which is completely subjective to Latin Large himself.

By the way, since I believe forum pvp should also come in to consideration, my vote goes to Large Latin. I'm sure you didn't see that coming.

dead-eye;313293 said:
(have to write this because you cant just add quotes... lame...)

You don't understand what I said, do you? As long as Pbguy believes there was a purpose to his post, which he would otherwise he wouldn't post, it can't be meaningless. It's completely subjective.

You never said that the bet was to find a deeply irreverent and random post; you said meaningless. You lose, pay me.

huh

Wanderer

Dingus-demise;313298 said:
You never said that the bet was to find a deeply irreverent and random post; you said meaningless. You lose, pay me.

winnar, tbh.

pbguy434

Knight

dead-eye;313293 said:
(have to write this because you cant just add quotes... lame...)
The fact that you didn't find the connection between "enter the matrix" and PSZ's thread about that future touch computer dealio astounds me.

You wreak of failure.

Karamura

Wanderer

Emorian is the richest person i know atm i'd say.. so he takes some points in fame.

EeeKay

Wanderer

Errasal;313229 said:
i didnt know who you where until i saw you post this, and i still dont know you.

yes you do. you stole the gloves of the sun from me.

dead-eye

Knight

pbguy434;313343 said:
The fact that you didn't find the connection between "enter the matrix" and PSZ's thread about that future touch computer dealio astounds me.

You wreak of failure.

oh no there was a connection, just a horrible one.

The fact that its a touch computer that looks like a cofee table has absolutely nothing to do with the matrix except for the fact that its a small advance in technology.

Whats next, a phone that you can touch and look at pictures... and listen to music... and go online....

Oh shit, wait, thats the iphone isnt it?

That computer had absolutely nothing to do with the storyline/plot of the matrix.

Suck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.