UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Most Famous character names of Demise

Status
Not open for further replies.

WtF.

Wanderer
Most Famous character names of Demise

Who are the most famous character names for whom the players talk all the time ?

jrhather

Wanderer
Re: Most Famous character names of Demise

z0rak

Dunno why...he's such a n00b.

(Just talking shit....don't even know the guy)

Tempest

Knight

Dope Game. Duh. =P

Nah i`m kidding i don`t even know. Just started here bout 2 months ago.

WtF.

Wanderer

jrhather;312484 said:
z0rak

Dunno why...he's such a n00b.

(Just talking shit....don't even know the guy)
isnt zorak in the history as the best PlayUO haxxoring player ever ?

Well, I wouldn't count anyone that doesn't play here anymore. But the ones I'd figure to be the most famous would be...

I'll try to do a top 10 for both categories.

CURRENT PLAYERS: (in no particular order)

Killa DJ
The Mastershake
Sunshine
La Boheme (Not sure what his char's name is now.... he changes it a lot.)
Drakull
Paragon Dancer (I had to vote for myself. I figure I'm fairly well known.)
Contract
ld.stn.wd (I'll never know how to fully spell that. I know its short for something, but I can't remember what)
playuo.exe
Mae Var

AS LONG AS I'VE PLAYED HERE:

z0rak
Kaz
Skorpio
Xeres
Slave (Zach)
Drakull
Ripa (Prometeo)
Mae Var
Magnus
David Letterman
The Mastershake

I know thats 11, but I was torn and couldn't pick. lol.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Ya know.. there is more than PvP in UO... in case you haven't gotten out in a while.

Now, if you are talking sheer popularity by the use of the same name, Generic Player wins hands down.

Since we're going on character names, I think that, hands-down, the winner might actually have to be "a newbie." Given that there are AT LEAST four [di.] people who had competent PvP characters with that name, that would give it quite a lot of exposure... Moreso, arguably, than even "generic player." Past that, I'd probably mentioned Mae'Var, the stealth archer everyone apparently loves to hate. I mean, don't we send a thread mentioning him in the first post, if not the TITLE, to the LLR every couple weeks or so?
ParagonDancer;312494 said:
ld.stn.wd (I'll never know how to fully spell that. I know its short for something, but I can't remember what)
The last letter, as I recall, would be an "n," not a "d." ;)

pbguy434;312529 said:
Wrong. There's Forum PvP, after all. Plus there's Lady Crimson. *THAT* would properly sum up all there is to UO.

emoooo;312574 said:
yeah but those 3 threads are already included in teh xeres search because theres always someone saying
Indeed, but we could still count them if we also count all of the threads where ld.stn.wn's name is mis-spelled. ;)

LadyCrimson;312528 said:
Ya know.. there is more than PvP in UO... in case you haven't gotten out in a while.

If you can name a player more famous then the ones I wrote above that doesn't pvp at all, I'll admit defeat in this post.

I pvm'd for almost a year here before I got into PVP, and I still can only think of the famous pvp'ers.

And was Ripa a pvp'er? Not really that i know of... was usually just huge in the crafting world.

And how about Drakull? I'm pretty sure he does SOME pvp, but has been more of a pvm'er that I know of.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

"I love you" and "hand of god" are two very prominent names as far as crafting goes, and last I checked, neither of those character's PvP.

Oh, and as a note - there are WAY more "Generic Players" than "a newbies" :) If there were more "a newbies", the shard population would have shit their pants long ago.

LC

LadyCrimson;312580 said:
"I love you" and "hand of god" are two very prominent names as far as crafting goes, and last I checked, neither of those character's PvP.

Oh, and as a note - there are WAY more "Generic Players" than "a newbies" :) If there were more "a newbies", the shard population would have shit their pants long ago.

LC

well I'm trying not to go by just character names. I mean, Hand of God is also ld....

Got me on I Love You though.

Glasgowx

Wanderer

For me there are so many great players that have come and gone on this shard.

I would say Rhun, Xeres, Vitix, Mysterious Stranger, Arkanis, Nomon, Ripa, Paragon Dancer, Rockeye. Those are just a few of many that I can say are great players.

kev6872

Wanderer

LadyCrimson;312580 said:
"hand of god" are two very prominent names as far as crafting goes, and last I checked, neither of those character's PvP.

I think ive seen a Hand of God on every shard ive played on. The one here while prominent may fall under infamous rather than famous because of his GM scamming.

AnklaAmarth

Wanderer

I'd say Hand of God for sure.
I see his name on a lot of gear.

What about Emilie Autumn? You all know me!
I auction your damn items for free every week. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.