UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Most Famous character names of Demise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Most Famous character names of Demise

gugutz;538348 said:
I've heard a lot of good stuff about this ld.stn.wn guy

Seems like he was a pretty good pvper. Wish i'd known him.

He still hangs out in our Vent, usually in the Starcraft channel. There's still time to fall in love with him <3

Errasal

Wanderer

crackhead;538286 said:
he was casting furries in a house where he shouldnt have been able to. i watched him get banned

That's an interesting story. Considering all my characters were in my house and I was AFK when I was banned. ^^

a-e-i-Own-you;538854 said:
He still hangs out in our Vent, usually in the Starcraft channel. There's still time to fall in love with him <3

On my taxes this year, I hope the IRS doesn't catch me for not recording any money I received from cyber-whoring via vent. It was a substantial amount.

Errasal;542106 said:
That's an interesting story. Considering all my characters were in my house and I was AFK when I was banned. ^^

On my taxes this year, I hope the IRS doesn't catch me for not recording any money I received from cyber-whoring via vent. It was a substantial amount.

I am a pretty good customer, aren't I?

Blacula

Knight

crackhead;538286 said:
he was casting furries in a house where he shouldnt have been able to. i watched him get banned

That happened to Saeros Elendi, he was one furying son of a bitch. It's pretty stupid that the staff banned him for that, I've seen a screenshot of Sunshine + La Boheme + random chinese people luring like 3 ancient wyrms on him. Also, an old Zen member told me ld.stn.wn said "I'm guilty" in Ventrilo when he got banned. Who cares though, this server sucks. I ran around on PlayUO speedhacking for weeks to see if the staff would notice, told Crimson "I'm using PlayUO at this spawn because it doesn't lag me" in Ventrilo, and they either didn't care or were so unobservant that people cheat and don't get noticed. Almost Dead STILL cheats with Razor 1.0.0 on this server (I'm told) + Shattered Legacy, and somehow hasn't gotten banned from Demise yet. They are watching him on Shattered Legacy however.

I'm glad I've never donated 1 cent to this server, because they don't deserve it lol. *awaits some pathetic staff member's IRL rage and subsequent account + forum ban*

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Believe it or not Blacula, I don't really care what you say in vent. Our job is not to monitor vent servers that do not belong to RunUO. So, if you are looking for IRL rage, wait longer.

If you haven't learned yet, staff on Demise don't act on "rumors" and "hearsay" because there are a lot of ignorant, vendictive individuals who'll say anything to get someone else banned. Example: your post. We do pay attention and do our best to accurately ban people.

But, since the server sucks so much, you should just not log in.

Another small note: I don't care if you donate to the server either. I am in a voluntary position and see nothing of donations. So, if you wanna hurt someone's feelings about not donated, shoot Ryan a message about how sucky Demise is. He's the only person that sees the funds and that's to pay the bills.

Enjoy your day.
LC

PS: Everyone thank Blacula for getting this thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.