UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Pvp guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukin69

Knight
My voice sounds like a damn champion, yours is just mumbled like youvhave kebabs shovedvdown your throat.

el pepino

Sorceror
I'm looking for a pvp guild that is active.

If you are serious about PvP then you should look into joining barcode.
Hz and RIOT are sub par.... Hz will log in and pretend to be able to pvp but then when even numbers (or just bile and paul) log in for barcode they scatter like mice and run into a house or log out. When we ask why they won't fight us head on they say they don't have enough active people or no one's online... This is why I highlighted and underlined "Active" in your post. As they regularly use the excuse of being non-active to avoid confrontations with us. RIOT is better than Hz... At least they will come back to fight after getting beat down. Anyway hope this little insight helps you in your quest to find a group to pvp with. Good luck.

[P.S.] Muscly (Hz's guild leader) is the biggest coward of them all and in fact from what I'm told from most of his guild members current and previous
(all who laugh behind his back) That he is the one who most often and most openly tells them not to fight us and encourages them to log out when our core members are online. Yet he is all to quick to post a link to videos of him PVMing as some sort of proof you should join Hz....

Anyone who would like to argue this, instead of posting more of your bullshit why not accept our offers for 2vs2 or 3vs3? Yeah? :cool:

lukin69

Knight
1v1 bitch.

FYI hes already joined HZ like a badass.

Your points are weak, full of fallacy and ridiculous notions. Get some truth in your guns before attempting to blaze them. Your offers of 2v2s and 3v3s are fucking retarded, go sell stupid somewhere else. Good job on the AH btw. oh wait...

And reefer im not sure what facts youve stated....

hickman48

Knight
http://www.mediafire.com/?otahif9rsicm2kr guess you missed out on this from just over a week ago

Btw check out that assist uo that reefer says everyone and their mom cranks.

If you are serious about PvP then you should look into joining barcode.
Hz and RIOT are sub par.... Hz will log in and pretend to be able to pvp but then when even numbers (or just bile and paul) log in for barcode they scatter like mice and run into a house or log out. When we ask why they won't fight us head on they say they don't have enough active people or no one's online... This is why I highlighted and underlined "Active" in your post. As they regularly use the excuse of being non-active to avoid confrontations with us. RIOT is better than Hz... At least they will come back to fight after getting beat down. Anyway hope this little insight helps you in your quest to find a group to pvp with. Good luck.

[P.S.] Muscly (Hz's guild leader) is the biggest coward of them all and in fact from what I'm told from most of his guild members current and previous
(all who laugh behind his back) That he is the one who most often and most openly tells them not to fight us and encourages them to log out when our core members are online. Yet he is all to quick to post a link to videos of him PVMing as some sort of proof you should join Hz....

Anyone who would like to argue this, instead of posting more of your bullshit why not accept our offers for 2vs2 or 3vs3? Yeah? :cool:

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
1v1 bitch.

Your points are weak, full of fallacy and ridiculous notions. Get some truth in your guns before attempting to blaze them. Your offers of 2v2s and 3v3s are fucking retarded, go sell stupid somewhere else. Good job on the AH btw. oh wait...
Read.

And reefer im not sure what facts youve stated....

el pepino

Sorceror

Well he will see first hand how weak you all are then ;) No need for me to do any more convincing the "PvP" will speak for itself in game. Like I said even numbered team fights anytime! If I wanted to 1vs1 some gimp template using AUO or god knows what else I wouldn't have created "A pvp guild"

:cool:

Well he will see first hand how weak you all are then ;) No need for me to do any more convincing the "PvP" will speak for itself in game. Like I said even numbered team fights anytime! If I wanted to 1vs1 some gimp template using AUO or god knows what else I wouldn't have created "A pvp guild"

I dont even know why you put in your two cents. All you do is advocate for things and hold down your wither key. Keep regurgitating what your told to ronald mc d

lukin69

Knight

jim you are the first to die in team fights...hold wither moar.

Status
Not open for further replies.