UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Pvp guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
I fall in the newb section Muscly, I am no where near the skill required to fight Reefer Bile Paul or even our great friend that use's one hot key of wither.
I just came back in the scene not even 24 hours and my name gets thrown out, thanks for the compliment.

oh and btw MB can i get that 6k of insurance back that I lost vs you guys am kinda broke. :p

lukin69

Knight
Blacula, you dissapoint.
Reefer, you dissapoint.
Frost, you dissapoint me most of all, choosing to associate yourself with douchebags.
Learn to bola.
Learn to idgaf.
Learn to internets.
Learn to do something besides complain.
Recruit people who dont suck.
Lose to hz over and over as usual.
Rage.

That is all.

razor, euo, auo...... try pvping with my ping!! By the time my brains registered the words fire ball im getting a nice uuuhhhhhh sound and a black screen. So, i stick to trammel. Or i go to brit moongate and hide and run out a little bit then run back to safety. I if i dont get killed i count it as a victory :)

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
Blacula, you dissapoint.
Reefer, you dissapoint.
Frost, you dissapoint me most of all, choosing to associate yourself with douchebags.
Learn to bola.
Learn to idgaf.
Learn to internets.
Learn to do something besides complain.
Recruit people who dont suck.
Lose to hz over and over as usual.
Rage.

That is all.
Yeah what happend when a swarm of you tried raiding our spawners semidar? 4 of us kicked your teeth in. Lukin you have no room to even consider talking about pvp.

ramax99

Knight
Hz beating barcode? when did that happen?
And yeah i remember that fight at marble, 10+ hz came and died to bile, paul, reefer, newton. Willow joined in the middle of fight when half of them were already dead.

Bile

Knight
Code:
Only one thing matters in this game and it's not how many scrolls, ethereals, artifacts, people, lies, armor, weapons, red pots, blue pots, orange pots, yellow potions, black potions, light blue potions, fire orange potions, bolas, leather, ingots, green pots, white potions, chumps, punks, clothing bless deeds, or runic tools you can stuff into your house. So gather all you wish, dominate all the monsters you can, but IF you come at me on the field, your gold will drop into my bank box. So be my guest and farm all of Felucca as you wish, I'll be waiting for that moment you feel strong enough to take me on. I live at (2120, 912 - Felucca).

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
lol so swollen and full of yourselves. And reefer, you are a douchebag and suck at pvp.
Does it look like my head got stung by a bunch of bees? Go figure i suck LOL. Anytime you wish to fight 1v1 let me know.. wait hold that thought. Atleast let me know by next year.

Yaz

Squire
Not to ruin the atmosphere here.. but lukin reefer challenged you for a fight and you turn it down by saying stupid comments.. at least if you dont want to show up admit he can bean you and move on.......

You all take this shit way too seriously.
Reefer, absolutely nobody gives a fuck about anything you say or do because its the same shit youve said and done for the last 5 years.
Bile, and?
ramax, go quit uo in some corner by your lonesome.
Newton, you really wanted to tell these nerds to stop bickering and focus on vday. Cmon now

Must be a sale on summers eve judging by the amount of douching going on in here

Status
Not open for further replies.