UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Pvp guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraftyGus

Sorceror
I'm looking for a pvp guild that is active. If i can't find one and enough people are interested i'll start one. I'd like to pvp, do some champ spawns, raid some champ spawns, get a good group of people to hang out with on here, and maybe start up some faction fights. I have and would use skype or vent.

I played on here a few years ago, and I came back to demise a few weeks ago.

If anyone is interested in recruiting, pm me or fizban.uo is my skype name.
Anyone in the same situation looking for a guild and want to starting a guild with me pm or skype message me.

Fizban

mytilus

Sorceror
you guys had to recruit the rest of the non hz shard in order to steal just one i really would hardly call that anything to brag about...

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
Perhaps you should take a look at your own rooster? ;)

Coming from the dude who has always been rigged in every possible way, my own Roster? our roster is filled of complete newbs who spawns... the only good people we have are Paul, Bile, Me , sometimes Danza... and even then we all use legit fucking razor. Maybe back in the day we used CE but that is nothing compared to EUO healing or AUO. So shut the fuck up... your argument is retarded.

That everyone in their mom here use it now and it's pathetic, I know half of HZ uses it.. it's too obvious. deny it all you want.
Call me on skype any day and i'll show you my entire desktop while playing kthx. Told you i used razor and razor only when i dueled you at the pits recently.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
I rest my case.
Doesn't rest shit idiot, you basically admitted to cheating.. CE is nothing compared to this stupid shit. I still kill prettyvmuch everyone but it is still fucking retarded. Brunus you have always used euo in some sort. And now migrated to Auo. Truely pathetic.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
Call me on skype any day and i'll show you my entire desktop while playing kthx. Told you i used razor and razor only when i dueled you at the pits recently.
Doesn't make up for the other 90 percent of baddies who use it now. They are just loving to destroy demise.

Lucifall

Knight
Doesn't rest shit idiot, you basically admitted to cheating.. CE is nothing compared to this stupid shit. I still kill prettyvmuch everyone but it is still fucking retarded. Brunus you have always used euo in some sort. And now migrated to Auo. Truely pathetic.
You admitted to cheating, not me. But that's not anything new.

The ones ruining Demise aren't the guys with AUO, or EUO, but the ones hoarding people and scamming some others, prompting them to quit. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.