UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Pvp guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
He doesn't even make it to the field, he says he doesn't fight morons yet I out smart him in pvp every time. This is useless. You don't fight because you simply blow and that's the truth. If I got shit on everytime I left thr house I wouldn't do shit either.

lukin69

Knight
He doesn't even make it to the field, he says he doesn't fight morons yet I out smart him in pvp every time. This is useless. You don't fight because you simply blow and that's the truth. If I got shit on everytime I left thr house I wouldn't do shit either.

Lolz, know whats funny? Ive logged in maybe 10 times in the last 6 months and can still get you fuckers riled up.

man. crush.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
Lolz, know whats funny? Ive logged in maybe 10 times in the last 6 months and can still get you fuckers riled up.

man. crush.
Thats where you and the rest of your guilmates are wrong. Im not riled up, no point to be when eveything you say is retarded. Im quite relaxed. If you dont play then gtfo the forums and enjoy something better.

Thats where you and the rest of your guilmates are wrong. Im not riled up, no point to be when eveything you say is retarded. Im quite relaxed. If you dont play then gtfo the forums and enjoy something better.
You obviously have no idea why the forums are around. It's for the sense of community, not because anyone cares about these threads about pvp. something you don't understand. Something you definitely WOULDN'T understand as your too busy ripping off the 120 scrolls that your newblies are busy farming for you. Something you definitely wouldn't understand.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
You obviously have no idea why the forums are around. It's for the sense of community, not because anyone cares about these threads about pvp. something you don't understand. Something you definitely WOULDN'T understand as your too busy ripping off the 120 scrolls that your newblies are busy farming for you. Something you definitely wouldn't understand.
Yeah hows that full suit MB your guild leader ripped off from his own guildmate. Dont be hypocrites.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
I'm sure the victim will come forth to vouch for your fabrication any moment now.
Over the course of my career, I've played on many different teams — some I liked, and some I really f*cking hated. I am not mentioning any names, but let's just say that Seattle can tongue-kiss my sh*thole. The best way to get a new team on your side is to trash the last team you played for. Talk sh*t about how their fans suck, and their women have pancake t*tties.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Yup. An awesome person and war veteran, nonetheless.
So it would be ok if it was just some fat kid? Nonetheless the guy could be lieing but thats not the point. So its ok for mb to jack fatvkids but not me jacking supposebly war vets. Either way you have always cheated and suck and sound like my one yr old son when he talks, just cant make out a fucking sentence.

Lucifall

Knight
So it would be ok if it was just some fat kid? Nonetheless the guy could be lieing but thats not the point. So its ok for mb to jack fatvkids but not me jacking supposebly war vets.
Oh, stop it you. I am gonna burst into tears of laugher soon!

Either way you have always cheated and suck and sound like my one yr old son when he talks, just cant make out a fucking sentence.
Speak for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.