UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Long Dong Silver

Actually he was banned for speed hacking and the bann was lifted as soon as Ryan realized it was a salty gm who had no grounds to ban him in the first place since he was not on a speed hack.

You do in fact have probably around 30k duels and use to spend hours upon hours dueling genocide. The sad part is you have spent so many hours playing this game and alchy was the only thing you were decent at and you were barely mediocre. Ask any of the good alchys if you were any good when hybrid had pvp and they either.

1. Have no idea who you are

2. Think you're absolutely garbage. You weren't even a big fish in a small pond. The only people you can impress are scrubs like kbr because they are so god awful they don't know any better.

Anytime you wanna log in for some 1v1s or any kind of even numbered fights please let me know. I think you might have forgot where your place is chump.

Looooool this dude mad

Aragorn13

Traveler
loooooooooool ^

KBR dominated every guild they faught against during their existence. The only group that seemed to fuck us over every time was the staff.
i was in kbr and one day at decent idoc holy killed us all.You have to think before you talk shit.Holy is best guild in Hybrid history.We embargo to idocs for over 5 years

i was in kbr and one day at decent idoc holy killed us all.You have to think before you talk shit.Holy is best guild in Hybrid history.We embargo to idocs for over 5 years

Holy was created to help G&G defend against kBR you lieing little shit.

Without kBR holy doesn't even exist.

Don't feed the troll. KBR wasn't a guild until 2013. (Ask anybody who played prior and they will have no idea who you are.) No matter how many times they get rekt they will still try and claim not to be garbage. I once went 17-0 against general Lee in alchy duels and he still tried to tell me how much I suck. Hell yesterday they lost 12-2 in 2v2s and he's still talking shit. Can't fix retarded :/

Don't feed the troll. KBR wasn't a guild until 2013. (Ask anybody who played prior and they will have no idea who you are.) No matter how many times they get rekt they will still try and claim not to be garbage. I once went 17-0 against general Lee in alchy duels and he still tried to tell me how much I suck. Hell yesterday they lost 12-2 in 2v2s and he's still talking shit. Can't fix retarded :/

1) I Havnt played uo in +6 months.
2) I am not playing uo currently
3) only person that ever beat me was Tyler and outkast.
4) kBR started hybrid in 2004
5) never heard of sterling archer b4

1)
3) only person that ever beat me was Tyler and outkast.

HAHAHA.

Go ahead and read all the previous forum posts where I am beating up 10-0 almost every time. The funny thing is, you have been lying for so long you probably figured out a way to believe all the lies that come out of your mouth lol.

haha i see mickey got on his alt account again, spewing forth shit that can't be backed up and getting his butt all sore again.

It cant?

Care to login and go best outta 5?

I'll wait for the dodge. " I don't play anymore that's why you can beat me"

Face it, you're a 2011 player who did nothing but pit sit and when someone good came around you got your shit pushed in because you suck.

HAHAHA.

Go ahead and read all the previous forum posts where I am beating up 10-0 almost every time. The funny thing is, you have been lying for so long you probably figured out a way to believe all the lies that come out of your mouth lol.

Is sterling Mickey?!? Rooooofl

Please find any thread that talks about me losing to you. Mickey has always been 10th best in the weakest era of Alchy pvp

It cant?

Care to login and go best outta 5?

I'll wait for the dodge. " I don't play anymore that's why you can beat me"

Face it, you're a 2011 player who did nothing but pit sit and when someone good came around you got your shit pushed in because you suck.
Nobody you know on your skype has ever beaten me in a set of matches.

I don't care to re install the game, set hotkeys, and duel anybody because when I played, you would legit hide from me. You don't deserve my time, you have proven yourself to be a weak opponent. There is nothing for me to gain.

Just imagine how you die to randoms today, and multiply that ratio 10x and put my name on it. I'll beat you at about that clip, 'kay chump?

Is sterling Mickey?!? Rooooofl

Please find any thread that talks about me losing to you. Mickey has always been 10th best in the weakest era of Alchy pvp
bro you dont read my forum sig? that upsets me, I included the updated information when we originally found out that he was his alt account.

The difference between mickey and other players, is when other players create alts its for fun or to fight other people and surprise them. When mickey creates alts, its to hide the facts from himself that he can't beat any body of note, and in order to keep his delusional mind happy he must create a new persona until eventually he beats somebody. Which is why the poor guy has 10 different characters, each boasting an entirely different personality. ROFL

Nobody you know on your skype has ever beaten me in a set of matches.

I don't care to re install the game, set hotkeys, and duel anybody because when I played, you would legit hide from me. You don't deserve my time, you have proven yourself to be a weak opponent. There is nothing for me to gain.

Just imagine how you die to randoms today, and multiply that ratio 10x and put my name on it. I'll beat you at about that clip, 'kay chump?

Sounds like the same excuse 99% of hybrid has always used when they get called out to duel me. " you aren't worth my time even though you have more 1v1 gold trophies then anyone to ever play the game and when I am forced to duel you in events I get my shit pushed in every time."

It was funny, yesterday Dwayne, myself and Josey were bull shitting about old duelist on hybrid and Dwayne brought up that you were shit talking on the forums. Joseys response was the same I've heard from Cody and many others.

"Who the fuck is illum"

Lol. Like I said, you weren't even a big fish in a small pond because even when there wasn't any competition you were barely mediocre.