UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Long Dong Silver

How come every time literally nobody plays it's mickey's time to shine?

It's 2015, quit shit talking the < 10 people outside of your group that try to play this game and say GGs, try to keep people wanting to play.

You can't call yourself a legend when you're a big fish in a really small pond.

NC-17

Sorceror
I can toe to toe with anyone here 1v1, (fact)
You guys would get shit on any even numbers fight vs anyone I've played with (fact)
Everyone ive played with has a name... and i have no idea who you are (fact)
see you all very soon (fact)

a

4?

^_____^

Please don't humiliate yourself

You ran from me 1v1 all day.
you forget how many times ive been in skype
where you are quiet as a mouse...
You cant back anything up dude
Plus If we was out, you would go straight to dueling"
SM^ was the only people who fought against us,
around the time you were baptized into PvP standing at the brit inn

Iv'e been fighting Dwayne since the rise of YEW gate PvP..
hes better than you though for sure..
I don't know why he's carrying you
but than again he lost all respect from the real pvpers when he cheated hardcore
but hes twice the pvper you are but your all hes got so.. LOL

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
How come every time literally nobody plays it's mickey's time to shine?

It's 2015, quit shit talking the < 10 people outside of your group that try to play this game and say GGs, try to keep people wanting to play.

You can't call yourself a legend when you're a big fish in a really small pond.

Considering I play maybe once a month (unless Dwayne can convince me to log in) I don't really see what you're trying to say.

You rage quit because you couldn't heal ebolts and after about 10000 alchy duels you were barely above average.

laughable at best.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
4?

^_____^

Please don't humiliate yourself

You ran from me 1v1 all day.
you forget how many times ive been in skype
where you are quiet as a mouse...
You cant back anything up dude
Plus If we was out, you would go straight to dueling"
SM^ was the only people who fought against us,
around the time you were baptized into PvP standing at the brit inn

Iv'e been fighting Dwayne since the rise of YEW gate PvP..
hes better than you though for sure..
I don't know why he's carrying you
but than again he lost all respect from the real pvpers when he cheated hardcore
but hes twice the pvper you are but your all hes got so.. LOL

I have never been in call with you, and if I ever did I would just laugh at you until you left call because you're some retarded wigger that trys to act hard on the internet.

Any time you wanna log in and get your ass handed to you like the other million times please feel free to send me a pm on here or Skype.

Go ahead and ask dwayne if he's ever needed to carry me LOL.

We are both leagues above you or any of the other garbage players you have played with.

Considering I play maybe once a month (unless Dwayne can convince me to log in) I don't really see what you're trying to say.

You rage quit because you couldn't heal ebolts and after about 10000 alchy duels you were barely above average.

laughable at best.
You play once a month? Every few weeks I check this forum and you're posting in every thread with screenshots. I always see you dying to newer and newer players, it's honestly quite exciting!

You respect nobody. You just get embarrassed and insulted all the time. It's pretty funny at this point watching you get clowned and I don't even have to be the one to do it. ;D

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You play once a month? Every few weeks I check this forum and you're posting in every thread with screenshots. I always see you dying to newer and newer players, it's honestly quite exciting!

You respect nobody. You just get embarrassed and insulted all the time. It's pretty funny at this point watching you get clowned and I don't even have to be the one to do it. ;D

Please show me these screen shots and threads.

It's been the same thing since I played here, kids talk shit and tell me how much I suck, then they hide in the pits when they see me on the field and when they do finally get enough courage to duel me they get thoroughly embarrassed and I make threads to laugh at them .

NC-17

Sorceror
Please show me these screen shots and threads.

It's been the same thing since I played here, kids talk shit and tell me how much I suck, then they hide in the pits when they see me on the field and when they do finally get enough courage to duel me they get thoroughly embarrassed and I make threads to laugh at them .

a turd in a small toilet.

and yes smoker has always proved himself

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
If you could do me a favor
and date the last time you delivered me a grey screen..
hint it was an era way before both of those retards..

Login and I will be sure to show you a grey screen.

You new school faggots gotta learn some manners and respect your elders.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Can't really talk about what someone looks like when this guy looks like your twin brother

Not that it matters, but you're one of the goofiest looking fucks I have ever seen in my life LOL