UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Long Dong Silver

jigga941

Sorceror
@Boomshakalaka I've never claimed to be the best duelist, I've also never dueled 30 thousand times. However i'm a great caller, i'm a pretty decent healer (enough to be called a hacker) and I unlike you can heal ebolts while weakened pretty consistently. I'll even go out on a limb and say I can also heal fs/nox 2v1 which a lot of people can say they've seen me do(also while weakened). Hey if it makes your day, your better than most at alchy dueling man, congratulations. By the way, I still help new players learn to alchy just like I did Genocide, I also have given 600k just this week to genuinely new players for stock to play so please spare me the bullshit about trolling new players man

@Boomshakalaka I've never claimed to be the best duelist, I've also never dueled 30 thousand times. However i'm a great caller, i'm a pretty decent healer (enough to be called a hacker) and I unlike you can heal ebolts while weakened pretty consistently. I'll even go out on a limb and say I can also heal fs/nox 2v1 which a lot of people can say they've seen me do(also while weakened). Hey if it makes your day, your better than most at alchy dueling man, congratulations. By the way, I still help new players learn to alchy just like I did Genocide, I also have given 600k just this week to genuinely new players for stock to play so please spare me the bullshit about trolling new players man

You are good at healing because you were always running away from a fair fight. You are also good at hacking accounts I hear.

Joshua child's. You are a great role model for the UO player base.

jigga941

Sorceror
I'm not sure who Joshua childs is but my group constantly fights outnumbered random guy, i'm Dwayne
kbr shouldn't be chiming in, you were kind of a joke guild

jigga941

Sorceror
Show me one video where we didn't fight outnumbered, shini recorded so many fights and posted them on the forums. About this hacking accounts....I've never taken anyone's account as long as I've played uo, clearly your thinking of a different person.

I'm not sure who Joshua childs is but my group constantly fights outnumbered random guy, i'm Dwayne
kbr shouldn't be chiming in, you were kind of a joke guild
Show me one video where we didn't fight outnumbered, shini recorded so many fights and posted them on the forums. About this hacking accounts....I've never taken anyone's account as long as I've played uo, clearly your thinking of a different person.

Oh my bad turbo. He is jjjjjjjaga.

KBR rekt this server for 6 years. We didn't waste our time filming like little school girls. We logged in , killed everyone, logged off.
I don't even remember you. Either you sucked or you hid behind your crew/guard lines.

jigga941

Sorceror
Sure bro, you smashed at brit moongate while house hiding...LOL
Anyone looking at these forums that were not im KBR, please tell me that these guys smashed the whole server for 6 years.

Sure bro, you smashed at brit moongate while house hiding...LOL
Anyone looking at these forums that were not im KBR, please tell me that these guys smashed the whole server for 6 years.

KBR hasn't faught at Brit moongate since 2011 lol

You're prob just some butt hurt chump that wasn't good enough to join. Go ask outkast he might let you in now. I give you permission.

One of the best healers bro

Outkast KBR

Traveler
Let me know when you stop trolling on the forums and actually log onto the game, i'll introduce you to the dirt. Until then i'm done with this conversation.

It's personal now.... Maybe you should make a fake facebook account and start friending people in uo..... then try to use the info on the facebook profile and reset a email password..... then reset the hybrid info...... then delete all the chars......

oh wait your already that desperate to do that! It's just a game bro don't hurt yourself anymore.

And nobody said you were the best duelist.
I haven't dueled 30k times.
You're a known cheater for speedhacking and using hacked sallos, if people claim you hack healing I wouldn't know.
Healing ebolts/fs nox isn't an accomplishment, many players can learn how in < 2 hours.
If any body taught genocide dueling, it would have been sig.
You should feel proud to help new players. I was speaking more toward your friend pat.

And nobody said you were the best duelist.
I haven't dueled 30k times.
You're a known cheater for speedhacking and using hacked sallos, if people claim you hack healing I wouldn't know.
Healing ebolts/fs nox isn't an accomplishment, many players can learn how in < 2 hours.
If any body taught genocide dueling, it would have been sig.
You should feel proud to help new players. I was speaking more toward your friend pat.

Actually he was banned for speed hacking and the bann was lifted as soon as Ryan realized it was a salty gm who had no grounds to ban him in the first place since he was not on a speed hack.

You do in fact have probably around 30k duels and use to spend hours upon hours dueling genocide. The sad part is you have spent so many hours playing this game and alchy was the only thing you were decent at and you were barely mediocre. Ask any of the good alchys if you were any good when hybrid had pvp and they either.

1. Have no idea who you are

2. Think you're absolutely garbage. You weren't even a big fish in a small pond. The only people you can impress are scrubs like kbr because they are so god awful they don't know any better.

Anytime you wanna log in for some 1v1s or any kind of even numbered fights please let me know. I think you might have forgot where your place is chump.

Outkast KBR

Traveler
Actually he was banned for speed hacking and the bann was lifted as soon as Ryan realized it was a salty gm who had no grounds to ban him in the first place since he was not on a speed hack.

You do in fact have probably around 30k duels and use to spend hours upon hours dueling genocide. The sad part is you have spent so many hours playing this game and alchy was the only thing you were decent at and you were barely mediocre. Ask any of the good alchys if you were any good when hybrid had pvp and they either.

1. Have no idea who you are

2. Think you're absolutely garbage. You weren't even a big fish in a small pond. The only people you can impress are scrubs like kbr because they are so god awful they don't know any better.

Anytime you wanna log in for some 1v1s or any kind of even numbered fights please let me know. I think you might have forgot where your place is chump.

salty bro, salty but keep standing up for your man!