UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Long Dong Silver

NC-17

Sorceror
Teeth look like they doing the crip walk LOL

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Teeth look like they doing the crip walk LOL

You can't even see my teeth in this picture LOL.

You realize how stupid you sound trying to call someone out on their looks when you look like this?

It would be one thing if you we didn't know what you look like, but being as we do, you just look retarded LOL.

Hopefully one day you will grow into that fucked up looking face and you will finally lose that v card.

NC-17

Sorceror
You can't even see my teeth in this picture LOL.

You realize how stupid you sound trying to call someone out on their looks when you look like this?

It would be one thing if you we didn't know what you look like, but being as we do, you just look retarded LOL.

Hopefully one day you will grow into that fucked up looking face and you will finally lose that v card.

Idk man...
I'm a sexy beast bro..

Go us a favor and smile the next time you post a picture

so we can laugh.

jigga941

Sorceror
all he did was farm until he got first place and quit, I mean mickey could do the same thing is he stooped down to illum's level

'farm' is a contextual word. You have to be within 6 levels of me in order for me to even gain rank, and I would have to do have done it at an increasingly higher rate than just 1-1 ratios like the chump crew likes to do in order to gain rank, seeing as I'm 2-3 levels higher than the rest. If I went 2-1 ratio, I would have lost rank against 2nd place. If I went 4-1 ratios against players 4 levels lower than me, I would have barely maintained rank. I had to dominate in order to get rank 1 within 300 duels, not go 1-1 like some players.

I killed players like prodikeys, mickey, tet, sticky and a bunch of people on their alts I never took the time to figure out, all were above level 15+ dueling rank at a much higher clip than any other dueler. Which is why in 2 days I went from new player with < 10 duels to rank 1, at around a 90% win ratio. Even after getting rank 1, I fought people for fun until I got 100 even losses, ending up at a near 5.5-1 win ratio, much better than mickey who can duel level 13 people for rankings, and only having a 1.5-1 win ratio. The struggle is real.

Sorry chumps, the greats don't play. If I wanted to waste my time getting 15 characters on the top 15, there would be no active player to stop me. The current high end competition is non existent. And instead of promoting players to play, the chump crew wants to harass any young up start for no reason other than feeling more gay.

Sorry dwayne, you have never been at a level of competition on any game/sport that what I said even makes sense in terms of dominating your competition. Continue to listen and fondle each others nutsack about how you guys sure would be able to beat me. lol.

Hey bud. Who are you in game. Jw.

'farm' is a contextual word. You have to be within 6 levels of me in order for me to even gain rank, and I would have to do have done it at an increasingly higher rate than just 1-1 ratios like the chump crew likes to do in order to gain rank, seeing as I'm 2-3 levels higher than the rest. If I went 2-1 ratio, I would have lost rank against 2nd place. If I went 4-1 ratios against players 4 levels lower than me, I would have barely maintained rank. I had to dominate in order to get rank 1 within 300 duels, not go 1-1 like some players.

I killed players like prodikeys, mickey, tet, sticky and a bunch of people on their alts I never took the time to figure out, all were above level 15+ dueling rank at a much higher clip than any other dueler. Which is why in 2 days I went from new player with < 10 duels to rank 1, at around a 90% win ratio. Even after getting rank 1, I fought people for fun until I got 100 even losses, ending up at a near 5.5-1 win ratio, much better than mickey who can duel level 13 people for rankings, and only having a 1.5-1 win ratio. The struggle is real.

Sorry chumps, the greats don't play. If I wanted to waste my time getting 15 characters on the top 15, there would be no active player to stop me. The current high end competition is non existent. And instead of promoting players to play, the chump crew wants to harass any young up start for no reason other than feeling more gay.

Sorry dwayne, you have never been at a level of competition on any game/sport that what I said even makes sense in terms of dominating your competition. Continue to listen and fondle each others nutsack about how you guys sure would be able to beat me. lol.