UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

List top 3 active pvpers still left on hybrid

Uomvp

Knight
I will give folken credit (good chance this is the first time). He is nasty nice at 5x but i'm with crikey and say 50k that this fight never happens between mickey n dizzy.

I will give folken credit (good chance this is the first time). He is nasty nice at 5x but i'm with crikey and say 50k that this fight never happens between mickey n dizzy.

Folken blows at 5x. He's good at 7x standard because he knows how to time his bandages. But he is definitely not good at 5x and ill be glad to take another mil from him :)

amtothepm

Knight

cryinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

crikey

Sorceror
Oh man. The server is that dead? Maybe I should log on and actually be able to solo kids without being bola'd to death.

taken a few days ago...

bola tamers still around for sure

watched a few reds get raped that way that day by that mob.
JUST ANOTHER DAY AT THE OFFICE

crikey

Sorceror
No one can be outrun by me in UO. Ask Crikey, all my friends, and guildmates. :p
You definitely can win a mil from me if we do 1vs1 fight. :)
We tested it once....5 man race: FRom Del bank, to the savage fort by del north gate, back to del north gate....
Scorxx won, I was under a second behind him, then the 2 random tagalongs came in, then....Para comes chugging in, pausing every second, like a car with serious problems that keeps stalling out.

I thought I was bad until I seen you Para....to be honest I dont know why you bother with online gaming. Figure youd have more fun playing "monopoly" or "life" with your children.
4 dragons? Overkill!
dont forget the 4 mares too.

Watched this particular pack attack 3 solo pks. Full health - dead instantly with literally 0 chance to save themselves. Gotta love how retarded firebreath is.

PS