UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

List top 3 active pvpers still left on hybrid

corytoneill

Sorceror
Instead of talking about gay shit how about we all just play the game???? So we can have more pvp and what not. Just saying don't hate betches!!!

i really cant judge the pvp on this shard because i dont do it anymore. when ever i try to pvp with new people they always trail off or we find nothing to do resulting in both of us logging off. oh yeah i stopped giving a fuck about pvp because reds cant go into towns and i think alot of people up and left because of that good job with that move staff how about we have some more unfinished events and lets ad statloss for reds while were at it that should spark pvp back up.

crikey

Sorceror
yeah thats the sucky part....the majority of players prefer to play on blue characters. Most of the time you will see a bunch of blues running around del pond, and much less red players. You would think that people would jump on reds and try to start some action, get people to attack them, but nah....would rather lurk around for hours, with a guild of bola tamers, and make attempt to gank the shit outta any lone red that wanders out (here's looking at you WKD)

It's too bad everyone in UO is not ONE color....no red or blue.....you attack someone and enter guards and sure....you can get guardwacked, but it should be anything goes outside of guardzone, with no consequences. I think this would start up ALOT more fighting, dirty sneak attacks, and general fun.

UO is so racist ;(

White Lotus

Sorceror
reds allowed in town, removal of t2a, reduction of GZ's around the world only "safe spots" like in poker so if a blue comes out to fight he cant run and hide in GZ..then color will no longer matter.

also

i only play reds when pvping. you ALL should do the same.

/close thread

SlayN-ATL

Squire
The final nail in the coffin is focusing on a new shard while this one dies. In reality though that's probably the best option. The economy is so out of whack that the only way
to revitalize the UOG community is to start over, hence Revelation. I think most effort will go into the new shard and this one will just wallow around as a shadow of its former
self untill it starts losing money. I have no desire to start over on a new shard right now however I think its a step in the right direction the more I think about it.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
no one is starting over, lets be real. Revelation will flop just like before. everyone is talking about nails in coffins and sallos and all that but the fact is the removal of sallos didn't kill hybrid, hybrid died the day ryan and the owners decided to "let hybrid die" by doing a complete about face and ignore the population of hybrid for "Revelations"

and despite what anyone says, Revelations is not new, they tried it and it failed. Yes, bigger map, more stuff, its a "re-gift" its all semantics...

its old....
it failed.
it will fail again.

It's nothing more than a self indulgence. It's not logical what they are doing whatsoever. And im saying this as someone who liked/likes ryan and appreciates all he has done but honestly, completely counter-productive.

hybrid will always be remembered and recognized as the greatest UO private server. that fact will never change. and we should all be proud of the fact that we were all apart of it but lets not loose focus here. they gave up on it, they gave up on us and that's fine, that's life, that's the internet.

RIP hybrid

Uomvp

Knight
To stay somewhat on topic.
How do you define the best individual 3 players? No one fields solo, I don't believe pits mean anything. Please no one name anyone who is a bola tamer.

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Starting over won't be a solution.

For the best 3 individual players, my tailor (not bola tamer) may be in the list. Nowadays, no one hangs around in the field. My tailor does. He does solo bulls one vs many and maybe one of the only 3 players are still walking in the field. :p

crikey

Sorceror
To stay somewhat on topic.
How do you define the best individual 3 players? No one fields solo, I don't believe pits mean anything. Please no one name anyone who is a bola tamer.
Define the best 3 players? The 3 players who kick the most ass, and take the most names. DUH!!!!!!

Also, I said in the opening post "no tamers". Some people consider using a tamer skill. I am not among them. I'm a pretty crappy mage, and even I get kills using a non 7x mare.

If I am wrong about tamers being a skilled template, please enlighten me as to whats so skillful about them

Tobias

Sorceror
I when ever I play theese days go for a spin or two around del pond. Which is early morning US time.

And Mickey, Ill still put up those 15mill, if you promise to kill tet!

crikey

Sorceror
I when ever I play theese days go for a spin or two around del pond. Which is early morning US time.
Sucks for you! Usually I fuck around for an hour before I head to work, and man....that tim of day SUCKS now. Used to always find asians/unemployed people to fight. Now I circle del pond, go to del bank, go to brit bank, and not a single soul approaches me :(

Sad but true

Uomvp

Knight
Aw thanks for the love dizzy. Still banksitting?
1. U don't know who my pvper is.
2. I play to have fun not to be number 1.
3. Using a bola tamer isn't pvp. Saying all kill Is so damn hard.

When ur not in a 50 person guild let me know.
When u learn my first name not middle I'll what u say seriously. Atleast people have something to call me outside of my forum name. What's yours again? Ah that's right you won't say it...

Not sure what your issue is with me but that's your problem not mine. You can flame my name if you want; don't really care.

SlayN-ATL

Squire
Sucks for you! Usually I fuck around for an hour before I head to work, and man....that tim of day SUCKS now. Used to always find asians/unemployed people to fight. Now I circle del pond, go to del bank, go to brit bank, and not a single soul approaches me :(

Sad but true
Its probably harder to tame a dragon than it is to pvp with a tamer lol.

crikey

Sorceror
Especially if the tamer is PVPing with a freaking 7x dragon + 7x mare.....

Try to get close to a tamer like that, who actually knows what they are doing (how to heal, how to attack)....

Freaking rough man.... Tried to be a hero and fight a guy like that today....I got firebreathed by both the pets, noxed by one of the pets, flamestriked by the damn tamer, ebolt to the face by one of the pets, all in about 5 seconds. RIP CRIKEY. I managed to get one swing in for about 30-40 damage by the time the tamer and all those pets did oh, 150 damage to me

brutal firebreath....

Paracelsus

Sorceror
To be honest, most tamers don't know how to use their dragons. I don't know how to use my dragon to kill. :) However, I do know how to use the dragon to defense. :p Even partially field-trained dragon can be deadly if use correctly. 7x dragon can be a trash if it does not have a good master.

crikey

Sorceror
To be honest, most tamers don't know how to use their dragons. I don't know how to use my dragon to kill. :) However, I do know how to use the dragon to defense. :p Even partially field-trained dragon can be deadly if use correctly. 7x dragon can be a trash if it does not have a good master.
yeah, if its master has downs perhaps, knows nothingi about pvp spells, cannot heal themselves for their life, and generally runs away from their own pets when under duress

If I'm in a dungeon doing PVM and some solo red comes to fuck with me, my mare and my dragon, I usually give a good chuckle knowing the odds for them to be victorious is slim to none, especially if the other guy is a dexxer.

However I know what you mean....I've killed my fair share of tamers (who were using dragon and mare), who just attempt to recall while Im slashing their face with a poisoned weapon, or stand around/run in a circle as they try to figure out how to sick their pets on me (but die in 5 seconds instead).

PVP just holds absolutely 0 interest for some people in UO, and they know nothing about it.

Diffrent strokes fer diffrent folks me suppose