UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

List top 3 active pvpers still left on hybrid

crikey

Sorceror
I see the seed I planted by creating this thread has blossomed into a beautiful thread of hatred and anger!

It is turning out to be a bountiful harvest :)

Continue...

I don't play blues Minnie, or sit in guards like u at idocs and still die when its 25 of yall and 10 of us lmao...your nothing without a crew your bad gtfo

dan, hwos that ignore list coming pansy

woah woah, If I am so bad how about we do some 1v1's and you can show me how bad I am. Wait for it.... ;)

crikey

Sorceror
Why not fight 1v1 field? In dungeon around spawn or a clear area?

Dueling isn't real UO. At least it isn't to me, but I'm just a scrub dexxer who dies every fight anyways

Why not fight 1v1 field? In dungeon around spawn or a clear area?

Dueling isn't real UO. At least it isn't to me, but I'm just a scrub dexxer who dies every fight anyways

I agree, but when I beat him at his own game he will then know I'm better then him at everything ;)

Folken1

Sorceror
his 5xers name is pipewallah, he will duel u at sandpit. plz post in this thread or PM me (at which point i will relay the message) when you are ready for the dool

his 5xers name is pipewallah, he will duel u at sandpit. plz post in this thread or PM me (at which point i will relay the message) when you are ready for the dool

How do you have a 5xer? Do you have tactics in your template? Lol. I can pretty much gurantee he plans on having you log on his account. But that's fine we both know what happened last time you 5x me for money ;)