UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

List top 3 active pvpers still left on hybrid

crikey

Sorceror
As far as overall best at either solo pvp or group pvp.

No tamer characters please. I don't want to hear about how player XXX has the most fantastic max stat/skill dragon + mare

crikey

Sorceror
Does the server have 3 active pvpers? I thought it was just tet running around getting stuck in Hyloth.
lol...

To be honest, I don't have a clue who anyone is, I was just curious if there are any special and unique players

On a side note, did you fight him 1v1 for the prize of 15m/rose of trinsic yet?

I would be very interested to see the results of this....

lol...

To be honest, I don't have a clue who anyone is, I was just curious if there are any special and unique players

On a side note, did you fight him 1v1 for the prize of 15m/rose of trinsic yet?

I would be very interested to see the results of this....

I am down when ever dude want's to put up the money for me. I do not have that kind of money lol.

SlayN-ATL

Squire
What's it called now
Pvp now stands for pathetic vs pathetic
and pk now means pathetic kid
cause lets face it if your still playing here looking for pvp you might as well be building a spacecraft to get to the moon in your spare time
cause neither one is going to happen and is a waste of time unless your a billionaire irl and if thats the case i apologize for my analogy and feel free to go to the moon and make sure to bring me back some cheese

crikey

Sorceror
unless your a billionaire irl and if thats the case i apologize for my analogy and feel free to go to the moon and make sure to bring me back some cheese
I fucking wish. I'd be doing alot funner things then playing ultima freaking online if I had that money XD

lets face it if your still playing here looking for pvp you might as well be building a spacecraft to get to the moon in your spare time
Well, can always stand outside del pond and try to fight 5 blues that chase after you 1v5, while trying to kill them before then can run into guardzone(or just try to survive the clusterfuck of ebolts and random bullshit bouncing off your forehead)

Or then theres always standing there, waiting at guardzone on a red while 2 bola tamers stand in guards, castinig explode/ebolt/all kill, trying to get lucky, while you stand outside guards with a spear in one hand and your dick in the other, waiting for them to finally break you and come out to actually attack.

oh I'm starting to rant....guess I'll get back to building my ghetto spacecraft in my small backyard using lawnmower engines and sheet metal

Takeover

Sorceror
shard pvp dead what is pvp now a-days? Run 12 deep? A whole squad of tamers? *HIPSTERMODEENGAGED* Yeah I did that before it was cool now its boring.