UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

List the "Largest Bad Guilds" in hybrid history

crikey

Sorceror
I'm happy to see my guild not yet making this list, one of the largest guilds flying under the radar for a long time. Mostly likely because it was made up of soloists, therefore you didnt see zergs of us running around.
maybe not a zerg, but having 3 tamers with 3 7x dragons and 3 7x mares charrge you in a dungeon is a bit scary to me....

I cant speak for the ther orb members, they all seem like great people to me, but that sevenjr guy of yours is quite a douche lol

I've tried to get him into a solo 1 v 1 battle against me for months, but nooooo. Fucker gets on a boat and sails away instead ;)

ploki

Knight
Wasn't [Orb] part of, or made by, a lot of your members?
the Orb guild had a house near a DoC member, and we spent many nights fighting them. It got to the point that we showed a mutual respect for the fights we had. At least this was my perspective. There was an alliance that was formed between us when we fought on the field. I've never mandated that a certain guild is "off limits" frankly if you dont have a DoC tag above your head, you're not in my guild. As I said, DoC was made up of a lot of soloist, which all made friends with other guilds, as you sometimes need help with certain aspects UO. You would often find a non DoC member running with a group of DoC members, because they had formed some sort of relationship with a DoC member. A few members of Orb joined their tamers in DoC. That was pretty much the extent of the DoC and Orb connection. My loyalty to my guild only falls on the characters who have the tag above their head. If a person who had a character in DoC, they were only in DoC when they played that character.

I cant answer what an Orb member would do or not do. Most likely they would be farming/taming on a DoC and run PvP on an Orb char. I havent been active in over 3 years, so what's happened within that time, I cannot attest to.

amtothepm

Knight
HOLY WINS OVER ALL YOU SCRUBS, WE'RE THE BEST ON FIELD, IN PITS, IDOCS YOU NAME IT
ALL THE GUILDS ARE BAD BESIDES HOLY.

WE RAPE THE IDOCS, TETS NEEDS TO HAVE SPIES TO GET TIMES LOLOLOL, AND WE EVEN GIVE IT TO HIM JUST SO WE CAN DIRTNAP HIS BUTTHOLES
LEARN TO PLAY SCRUBS, WE ARE THE BEST AND IM THE BEST PVPER IN HOLY LOLOL
cryingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

winning is winning mickey and when sick and holy 4v4d and 5v5d we won just as many as you guys if not more.

Lol here is from just a few minutes ago. I don't even hardly play more and you kids got stomped 2v2 NOT IN CALL. How do you manage to lose a 2v2 while in call against two guy's that are not and have never even played together before lol. But yea you guys are great and I need sallos cheats to be better then you... smh

crikey

Sorceror

Lol here is from just a few minutes ago. I don't even hardly play more and you kids got stomped 2v2 NOT IN CALL. How do you manage to lose a 2v2 while in call against two guy's that are not and have never even played together before lol. But yea you guys are great and I need sallos cheats to be better then you... smh
You are a liar!!!

That photo was taken at 4pm, and its 7pm when you wrote the message. Thats not a few minutes ago!

Other then that, well done

Paracelsus

Sorceror
the Orb guild had a house near a DoC member, and we spent many nights fighting them. It got to the point that we showed a mutual respect for the fights we had. At least this was my perspective. There was an alliance that was formed between us when we fought on the field. I've never mandated that a certain guild is "off limits" frankly if you dont have a DoC tag above your head, you're not in my guild. As I said, DoC was made up of a lot of soloist, which all made friends with other guilds, as you sometimes need help with certain aspects UO. You would often find a non DoC member running with a group of DoC members, because they had formed some sort of relationship with a DoC member. A few members of Orb joined their tamers in DoC. That was pretty much the extent of the DoC and Orb connection. My loyalty to my guild only falls on the characters who have the tag above their head. If a person who had a character in DoC, they were only in DoC when they played that character.

I cant answer what an Orb member would do or not do. Most likely they would be farming/taming on a DoC and run PvP on an Orb char. I havent been active in over 3 years, so what's happened within that time, I cannot attest to.

When DoC had an alliance with Orb, I was told not to attack Orb. But, they were not that friendly even the alliance was active.
- Apollo (DoC)

He had some guild starting with an N or some shit. He was basically went from zerg idoc guild to zerg idoc guild inbetween the guilds he started that failed a few weeks later. He only lasted a week or less in EQ-MS because he tried to worm his way into some leadership or was just slimy in general and no one really liked him. I can't say I like or disliked him as he never screwed me over personally. He just typifies the player base here in that he had no loyalties and used guilds and back stabbed people in order to try to get the best shit at idocs.

The worst is too broad. The worst in what? In pvp, the worst guild I played with was the goons BY FAR. It was also in top five funnest guilds. Mainly because of the leader ghost, not the old school ghost the one that was a second rate forest gump that was border line retarded. At least that's how he sounded on vent. His wife even talked shit about him when he went afk for a minute or two. I hope that dude divorced her lol.
this post made me lol so hard I almost tossed my cookies!

Uomvp

Knight
Oh Mickey holy isn't on your list anymore? You only said they were shit in 5 posts.

On your Don Quixote G&G

"Holy/EQMS/G&G/$/HS/WKD/1<3/I~P. Every one of those guilds were absolutely terrible individually and with out a zerg."

"Sooo what does that have to do with your guild being good as individuals or not? You are trying to make it seem like you're guild is good but every body knows you can't compete unless you have huge numbers. "

"It wasn't easy making you my bitch every time I logged in. Oh who am I kidding, of course it was.. :/"

Ghost: just incase you're going to say that you're not talking about holy...

"winning is winning mickey and when sick and holy 4v4d and 5v5d we won just as many as you guys if not more. "

Back to you:

"Lol... that Is all "- to ghosts comment
"Lol here is from just a few minutes ago. I don't even hardly play more and you kids got stomped 2v2 NOT IN CALL. How do you manage to lose a 2v2 while in call against two guy's that are not and have never even played together before lol. But yea you guys are great and I need sallos cheats to be better then you... smh " - with screen shots