UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

List the "Largest Bad Guilds" in hybrid history

Yo holy is the worst but you know those guilds gng, ip, eqms, own, intrusion, hs,two,#1, goon squad,$,and MOB all lasted real long against us. honestly the only guild that has EVER lasted longer then a month against us was RAW and every single one of them was in holy(ONE) before they were in RAW besides 2 of them. talk all the shit u want but u cant deny the past.

More extra credit points for talking shit please and more votes for us for the worst now please. i need some more trophys to pin on my guild before i quit

Sooo what does that have to do with your guild being good as individuals or not? You are trying to make it seem like you're guild is good but every body knows you can't compete unless you have huge numbers.

pete liv

Sorceror
in answer to your question.....Heartbreakers was a guild that did whatever we wanted. if we wanted to pvp, we did so. if we wanted to faction, we did so. if we wanted to farm gold, we did so. if we wanted to sit at the bank and show off the latest fashion, we did so. if we wanted to do idocs, we did so. we didnt care what anyone thought or said about us. it was popular to hate on us for no reason, just for the sake of hating. we was/are called a trammy guild and thats fine with us. yes we had alot of people.

we may not have been the best pvp/faction guild out there but we didnt care. we did it for our own enjoyment not for anyone else's opinion of us. when we pvp'd/factioned it didnt matter who we fought, we fought anyone. some days we bit the dirt hard, other days we stood over the corpses of our foes.

we arent around much anymore because alot of our members had rl issues and we kind of fell apart a couple years ago. we still have a few active members that you may see around once in awhile.

im sure alot of people will feel the need to flame this post just because im proud to cal myself a member of HB but like i have already said in this post.......we do what we want for our own enjoyment and not for the opinions of others.
actually most of you simply made reign and zlatan gold, often getting scammed by them after joining.

Mordoc

Sorceror
actually most of you simply made reign and zlatan gold, often getting scammed by them after joining.

Reign and Zlat are the most honest people i have met on this shard. i have never been scammed by them and ty for proving my point that people love to hate on HB just for the sake of hating. even though HB hasnt been around much the past couple years people like Pete still like to hate on us. lol

Uomvp

Knight
Reign the question still is. What did your guild participate in? You were inactive when I came back. I'm just curious, pvp, idocs, factions, pvm, buy/sell?

MaxDes

Sorceror
DoW and Syn or S!n? Dunno if those ar the right tags, but either way. both of those guilds were huge zerg guilds at one point. Way back though.

crikey

Sorceror
UPDATED RESULTS

Dow:1
Syn: 1
intrusion: 1
KBR: 1
^SM: 1
[NEW]: 1
gods:1
Demolition: 1
WKD:1
1<3:1
I~P:1
MDK:1
"any guild mickey monday is in": 1 :confused:

G&G: 2
GAY: 2
<$>: 2

faid/tbag: 3
Goon squad: 3

EQMS: 4
HOLY/ONE: 4
HS: 4

I must say, looking at the current top 3, eqms, holy, and HS, it's quite easy to pick the worst of those....

Eqms and holy have both dominated the pvp scene at times, like it or not, it can't be denied. However, the only thing HS dominated at was being meat shields for better guilds, getting wiped out every fight, and having the saddest rager as a guildleader in recent memory XD. Dudes been playing hybrid for what, 7 or more years now? (his retardedly scrub dexxer named i' is a 7 year account) Best attack he can do, after years and years of practice, is cast bladespirits from his roof....

And cmon....faid/tbag with 3 votes? I'm not pals with em, but its pretty obvious they aren't even close to "the worst of the large guilds in HYBRIDS HISTORY".
Unless the people who voted for them are just trying to get Tet all riled up in this thread.....that would make sense. I would say the main goal of 50% of pvpers in UO, is to try and piss other players off by any means possible. It's fun :)

+20 = win
Sounds good to me lol

Ghost: I'm almost tempted to boost your guild with an extra credit point, but I think the trashtalking should be more extreme. Really piss people off in this thread, and I'll feel better giving you the extra point that breaks the leading contenders and puts holy in the lead ;)

Tobias

Sorceror
HOLY WINS OVER ALL YOU SCRUBS, WE'RE THE BEST ON FIELD, IN PITS, IDOCS YOU NAME IT
ALL THE GUILDS ARE BAD BESIDES HOLY.

WE RAPE THE IDOCS, TETS NEEDS TO HAVE SPIES TO GET TIMES LOLOLOL, AND WE EVEN GIVE IT TO HIM JUST SO WE CAN DIRTNAP HIS BUTTHOLES
LEARN TO PLAY SCRUBS, WE ARE THE BEST AND IM THE BEST PVPER IN HOLY LOLOL

Darkarna

Sorceror
HOLY WINS OVER ALL YOU SCRUBS, WE'RE THE BEST ON FIELD, IN PITS, IDOCS YOU NAME IT
ALL THE GUILDS ARE BAD BESIDES HOLY.

WE RAPE THE IDOCS, TETS NEEDS TO HAVE SPIES TO GET TIMES LOLOLOL, AND WE EVEN GIVE IT TO HIM JUST SO WE CAN DIRTNAP HIS BUTTHOLES
LEARN TO PLAY SCRUBS, WE ARE THE BEST AND IM THE BEST PVPER IN HOLY LOLOL

I agree completely!.. *commits suicide*