UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

List the "Largest Bad Guilds" in hybrid history

crikey

Sorceror
An example would be a large guild that rolls with 15 players, who individually are trash

I have a general idea of the past 2 years, but curious as far as hybrids illustrious 10 year history goes

UPDATE: FIRST GUILD TO RECIEVE 20 VOTES WILL BE CROWNED OFFICIAL WORST LARGE GUILD IN HYBRID HISTORY. THE GM OF THAT GUILD WILL RECEIVE A HANDSOME, FIRST EDITION PRINTED BOOK, WITH THE NAMES OF ALL IN THEIR GUILD WHO HELPED THEM "LOSE" THIS OFFICIAL CONTEST. THIS BOOK WILL BE PRESENTED IN A SPECIAL CEREMONY ATOP WEST BRITAIN BANK.

Paracelsus

Sorceror
An example would be a large guild that rolls with 15 players, who individually are trash

I have a general idea of the past 2 years, but curious as far as hybrids illustrious 10 year history goes
oh, bonus points if they talk trash about "how good they are at uo" ;)

[NEW]
- 15+ players
- talk trash to new player "how good we are in UO. So join us"
- the guildmaster is the most lazy guy in UO.
- the guildmaster is trash.

hwarangs guild
I am in hwarangs guild.

:p

corytoneill

Sorceror
G&G is think was a large guild ,pero I don't know how bad they were. I think they were kinda bad but i don't remember that well porque it was a long time ago.

Uomvp

Knight
only 2 votes for holy so far? cmon u guys are slacking. were is the butt hurt.

Everyone knows Holy is on the list. No point in making harsh comments about it.

Would vote HS in one of the top spots.

KBR for the worst smallish group with the biggest mouths.