UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

List the "Largest Bad Guilds" in hybrid history

crikey

Sorceror
RESULTS SO FAR

KBR: 1
GAY: 1
^SM: 1
[NEW]: 1
gods:1
Demolition: 1
WKD:1
1<3:1
I~P:1

Goon squad: 2
G&G: 2
<$>: 2

EQMS: 3
HOLY/ONE: 3
HS: 3

crikey

Sorceror
Just finished fighting a billion KBR at their house with a couple Wkd members + Shake, and god damn....I won't go into details, but it was the most hilarious 2 hours in a long time. At least 20-30 KBR deaths went down(all of them multiple times), and probably 2 or 3 on our side. My god...
Funny too, they leave their alts afk inside their house....made a couple charges inside and bounced some ebolts off their heads. At one point, like 5 of them were random dropping on shake. I sat there and literally used 100 mana + 3 gheal wand charges(no mana left), while shake and a couple WKD absolutely wrecked them one by one by one. After that they all left

Can't say they are the worst all time, as I've only been here 2 years, but I would easily put them as worst current. Most miserable display of faction group pvp ive ever seen, and they are in a SKYPE call! Wish I could record so bad....

Gotta give them credit tho....to put up with such a SAVAGE beating, over and over and over and over, and to stick with it, is quite resilient.

KBR may get an F rating in pvp skill, but they get an A+ for heart! Well done!

Amerigo

Sorceror
RESULTS SO FAR

KBR: 1
GAY: 1
^SM: 1
[NEW]: 1
gods:1
Demolition: 1
WKD:1
1<3:1
I~P:1

Goon squad: 2
G&G: 2
<$>: 2

EQMS: 3
HOLY/ONE: 3
HS: 3

How can anyone pick just one from this list. There's just so many good ones to choose from.

What were those guilds that guy bandit started? I feel like there was just one after the other.

Uomvp

Knight
What are heart breakers? I don't know much about the guild but I know that they were huge at one point. Just curious were they good or bad?

Uomvp

Knight
lol it was just a question :)
I don't know anything about the guild. Just that they were big at one point.

Mordoc

Sorceror
You're on the same page as everyone else. No one knew what they really did. They were just there in numbers.

in answer to your question.....Heartbreakers was a guild that did whatever we wanted. if we wanted to pvp, we did so. if we wanted to faction, we did so. if we wanted to farm gold, we did so. if we wanted to sit at the bank and show off the latest fashion, we did so. if we wanted to do idocs, we did so. we didnt care what anyone thought or said about us. it was popular to hate on us for no reason, just for the sake of hating. we was/are called a trammy guild and thats fine with us. yes we had alot of people.

we may not have been the best pvp/faction guild out there but we didnt care. we did it for our own enjoyment not for anyone else's opinion of us. when we pvp'd/factioned it didnt matter who we fought, we fought anyone. some days we bit the dirt hard, other days we stood over the corpses of our foes.

we arent around much anymore because alot of our members had rl issues and we kind of fell apart a couple years ago. we still have a few active members that you may see around once in awhile.

im sure alot of people will feel the need to flame this post just because im proud to cal myself a member of HB but like i have already said in this post.......we do what we want for our own enjoyment and not for the opinions of others.

White Lotus

Sorceror
thats pretty much the story of every big guild mordoc. people who flame guilds are often times either X members who are assholes or enimies who have died many times

crikey

Sorceror
Holy shit when did they change the wands back to requiring no mana? That change fucked soloists...
This was months andmonths ago...maybe 6months ago? There was a LARGE PATCH after a server wars, changed many many things including monster loot, monster behavior, mining crap, blah blah blalh

One of those changes was the wands. I enjoy it. I like having 8-10 free Greater heals on my dexxers :)

Mordoc

Sorceror
well like i said we was looked down upon and called 'trammies' by most of the shard. even new players joining the shard would hate on us just because it was the popular thing to do on the shard.

yes we did have a few disgruntled former members and sometimes we did kill people/guilds when pvp'ing so im sure they hated being beaten by a 'trammy' guild/player

crikey

Sorceror
When I was in EQMS a couple years ago when they had the comeback, there was ALOT of hatred for us, People were getting real upset at getting dominated by a simple scroll sync

or some chump recalls to poker boat to play a few hands, and 15 reds wearing purple are waiting, loaded up

No Poker for you!

How can anyone pick just one from this list. There's just so many good ones to choose from.

What were those guilds that guy bandit started? I feel like there was just one after the other.

He had some guild starting with an N or some shit. He was basically went from zerg idoc guild to zerg idoc guild inbetween the guilds he started that failed a few weeks later. He only lasted a week or less in EQ-MS because he tried to worm his way into some leadership or was just slimy in general and no one really liked him. I can't say I like or disliked him as he never screwed me over personally. He just typifies the player base here in that he had no loyalties and used guilds and back stabbed people in order to try to get the best shit at idocs.

The worst is too broad. The worst in what? In pvp, the worst guild I played with was the goons BY FAR. It was also in top five funnest guilds. Mainly because of the leader ghost, not the old school ghost the one that was a second rate forest gump that was border line retarded. At least that's how he sounded on vent. His wife even talked shit about him when he went afk for a minute or two. I hope that dude divorced her lol.

White Lotus

Sorceror
Yo holy is the worst but you know those guilds gng, ip, eqms, own, intrusion, hs,two,#1, goon squad,$,and MOB all lasted real long against us. honestly the only guild that has EVER lasted longer then a month against us was RAW and every single one of them was in holy(ONE) before they were in RAW besides 2 of them. talk all the shit u want but u cant deny the past.

More extra credit points for talking shit please and more votes for us for the worst now please. i need some more trophys to pin on my guild before i quit