UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lich Lord Room

Slugworth

Squire
Any team can do great as long as they listen there isnt 5-6 people fighting in brit while the other half are trying to raid a harrower.

Any group of dumbasses can kill a group of badasses.

It's all about listening, consecutive sync dumps, and proper technique.

I'll kick your ass up and down my screen, and chase you till your dumbass head explodes. Don't give me the "barcode" speach.

@Xionu

Last edited by a moderator:

Xionu

Sorceror
You seem hurt, sorry I quit PVP.
[...]

So you quit playing because someone logged out after a death?

Who is the real person giving up ? :confused:
I quit PvP because of the lack of enjoyment of listening to grown men acting like a 2year old without their favorite toy.

I still play, I banksit on a Sampire now. Helping newbies out is just more appealing to me.

But nice try taking that quote out of context:confused:

Xionu

Sorceror
I'll kick your ass up and down my screen, and chase you till your dumbass head explodes. Don't give me the "barcode" speach.

@Xionu
Speech*

Its okay, I had problems spelling speech in high school too (not)

I said "Never will either" because I don't PvP anymore, AKA you will never PvP against or with me. If I ever did PvP again I'll hit you up, I'd love to see you try to drop me. I'll be on foot, you can ride a mount. 1v1. Quote this when(if) I do ever PvP again.

Big D

Traveler
Personally I think Bile and Paul are by far the best duo in ever seen pvp. I've seen them single handed take out entire guilds by them selves at spawns.

Maloskies

Squire
Personally I think Bile and Paul are by far the best duo in ever seen pvp. I've seen them single handed take out entire guilds by them selves at spawns.
Was this before steam? I've only been here a few months so I haven't seen all the people this server has to offer. I've noticed only a few really good pvpers. Reefer, lolermachine, Zulu, judge doom, shenanigans, and heavy smoker.
Then a few people who have their gear carry them, pumpkin, havoc, and Goliath come to mind. I haven't seen any standout pvpers come to mind out of loop, might be due to ping though, or because you can never get a decently numbered fight (1v1, 2v2, 3v3) from them.

Last edited:

Maloskies

Squire
LOL ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Did you put Zulu in the same phrase as Reefer ?

ROFL this is epic
Like I said, I've only been here a few months, I don't see anyone stand out as much as those guys. I see reefer play like once a month, who else stands out on the field? I can't think of anyone.

Xionu

Sorceror
Like I said, I've only been here a few months, I don't see anyone stand out as much as those guys. I see reefer play like once a month, who else stands out on the field? I can't think of anyone.
Zulu probably stands out because you see him on the forms more than anything

@Dexter-LoM

Want an answer to your question?

Fight Zulu and see who ends up alive, and who ends up dead.

If 5people struggle to kill him while he is FIELDED and being dumped on, you wont be able to kill him 1v1.

Provide facts before assuming.

Last edited by a moderator: