UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lich Lord Room

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror

I like how you brag about the two scrolls that were split between 15 people. And also you believe it matters. I tell you, it doesn't. You are another form of leaderless guild and it won't help you fighting like men. But I said I like it, it amuses me. Keep up that attitude.
Hey man, ill give you credit, you completely destroyed me in wraith form. I will pay you 1 million gold for the 110 ninja you got off me, because you deserve it.

If only I didnt hand off the 120 SS in my pack man, you could have had all the riches.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Hey man, ill give you credit, you completely destroyed me in wraith form. I will pay you 1 million gold for the 110 ninja you got off me, because you deserve it.

If only I didnt hand off the 120 SS in my pack man, you could have had all the riches.
I've just picked up a first ant to kill, stop grieving. I met a group of fifteen men that was not resourcful and everybody there needed to put a spoke in each other's wheel.

c0d3r

Traveler
Try this next time any of you raid loop. Take a stealth Archer into their spawn. Have the remainder of your group start pvp with them. You can easily kill every single one of their spawner because they are dual clienting with their pvpers. Happened last night at SEMIDAR but I used my Archer mage instead of a stealther. Dropped 5 loop spawners and the didn't even respond while I was on their screen the rest of my team were near the entrance fighting their pvpers. So tell me they don't dual client and I'll tell you what you can suck on. Staff has yet to catch them doing because they don't check often enough. Not that it matter they're all shitty players anyhow. 9v18-20 of them we wiped our asses with their corpse at their harrower in deceit last night. It's a shame we didn't have the numbers to kill Harry while defending but literally wiped loop 4 times. KVG are the most disorganized guild though right @c0d3r ????
I'm not sure why you tagged me considering that Loop left the harry just fine with all 16 stat scrolls (plus justicer's 16 scrolls), KvG got powned both inside/outside the dungeon plus it was so easy that Loop had a bunch of archers and still you could'nt successfully raid us.

ps: again you guys crying about dual clienting w/o any proof.

zulu2401

Squire
I'm not sure why you tagged me considering that Loop left the harry just fine with all 16 stat scrolls (plus justicer's 16 scrolls), KvG got powned both inside/outside the dungeon plus it was so easy that Loop had a bunch of archers and still you could'nt successfully raid us.

ps: again you guys crying about dual clienting w/o any proof.
I have the video that says different. You guys got fuckin stomped and I would be ashamed considered the overwhelming numbers you had. We performed very well, organized, more so than loop. You are just lucky we didn't have a few extra players to help or Harry would have eaten Zulu dick for breakfast. ;)

zulu2401

Squire
It's a known fact that you pathetic players dual client and do it illegal. Deliberately breaking the rules just like Hz. Bad thing is that a group you are ten times worse than Hz at any type of PvP. So do what you must to gain an advantage it still won't change the fact you are terrible.

c0d3r

Traveler
I have the video that says different. You guys got fuckin stomped and I would be ashamed considered the overwhelming numbers you had. We performed very well, organized, more so than loop. You are just lucky we didn't have a few extra players to help or Harry would have eaten Zulu dick for breakfast. ;)
be my guest and post the video, specially if you recorded audio, I wanna laugh.

let me try to understand bc you are a fucking genious: so, we are terrible but we got all scrolls from a Harrower that you and your team could'nt kill but Loop could? huh... we did it bc we are lucky? or bc we break the rules? maybe god is punishing you? please decide

it seems to me that you and @Slugworth suffer from the same mental illness, both of you post on forums on a daily basis pretending to be better than all of us... saying that you can achieve so much in game... almost UO gods but all I see is that you end up dead, crying about everything, when it comes to a field fight that requires less ping and more teamplay you are both easy targets... you are delusional, bye.

Last edited:

Xionu

Sorceror
I don't give up lol. Once again you don't have a clue what you're talking about. You use to be a decent guy. Looks like your the next Hz recruit as your douche factor sky rockets. Good luck Kevin.
You seem hurt, sorry I quit PVP.
You started trying to dance the same dance as MB. There's a reason I'm not in Hz. Put those two sentences together

Slugworth

Squire

let me try to understand bc you are fucking a genious: so, we are terrible but we got all scrolls from a Harrower that you and your team could'nt kill but Loop could? huh... we did it bc we are lucky? or bc we break the rules? maybe god is punishing you? please decide

it seems to me that you and @Slugworth suffer from the same mental illness, both of you post on forums on a daily basis pretending to be better than all of us... saying that you can achieve so much in game... almost UO gods but all I see is that you end up dead, crying about everything, when it comes to a field fight that requires less ping and more teamplay you are both easy targets... you are delusional, bye.
Thank you for the mention and the worship bro, I will gladly smash you or anyone in your guild while using Razor. But then I will get the same response everyone else gives me, blah blah 1v1s are gay etc. Ill back my shit up, if you won't then simply shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

zulu2401

Squire
Thank you for the mention and the worship bro, I will gladly smash you or anyone in your guild while using Razor. But then I will get the same response everyone else gives me, blah blah 1v1s are gay etc. Ill back my shit up, if you won't then simply shut the fuck up.
Good luck getting a duel from one of them ROFL. They don't fight unless they have ten people

zulu2401

Squire

let me try to understand bc you are fucking a genious: so, we are terrible but we got all scrolls from a Harrower that you and your team could'nt kill but Loop could? huh... we did it bc we are lucky? or bc we break the rules? maybe god is punishing you? please decide

You are missing the point and calling me delusional and ignorant. Here's the point. You said we were the most disorganized guild on demise. We proved you wrong. Count your people that were at harrower. 18-22 loop against 9 KVG and we spanked the fuckin shit out of you guys multiple times. We didn't not have the numbers to defend and kill harrower at the same time. We understood that as soon as we began the fight. We came for pvp and we got what we wanted. Congrats on getting your asses kicked and still leaving with the scrolls. You're a narrow minded fuck to believe what you are saying lol. Here is what I see from loop. Me vs one loop you run to house. Me vs 3 loop you run to house or run away. Then you bring 6-10 guys or more to chase me. You guys are the biggest zerg no doubt but you are the worst pvpers lol.

zulu2401

Squire
Because trust me you little faggot. If I had 20 people at a harrower you couldn't touch us. I promise you if I had another 3-5 players at harrower you would all have left empty handed

zulu2401

Squire
Reefer and I will obliterate anyone in your guild 2v2. Your best pvpers. I never claim to be better than anyone. But you, yea buddy, im better than you by far.

zulu2401

Squire
You seem hurt, sorry I quit PVP.
You started trying to dance the same dance as MB. There's a reason I'm not in Hz. Put those two sentences together
What dance is that? Structured leadership and rules? Or zerg guilds? Small guilds don't survive nor thrive in felucca. Run solo and get smashed. Just ask heavypolesmoker

Anthony File

Sorceror
I want to throw this in since I don't think this was brought up, you have all those corpse shots but I for one and the majority of the crew at the time did not die to you lads but to a million Succubitches when the DSL server decided to shit on everyone. Even after that we got the 120s out and your attempt was futile, chalk it up as a loss.

Last edited:

mantorras

Sorceror
This goes to whatever gm deleted my comment, @Selene @John @Eos

I fins it absolutely hilarious that people such as @MadeInQuebec & @Feersum Endjinn can openly insult folks and then when i reply back my comment is deleted.

If you are going to modify/delete comments, please delete/modify the other person who started the insults in the first place.

Deleting comments that was in the same textual context as the previous person, and then keeping their comment is absolutely rediculous.

Please, I would love to hear what you have to say about this subject. (No sarcasm intended).

Have you and zulu ever thought of writing in the forums without constantly resorting to profanity or personal attacks on someone's sexuality or race?
You keep spamming these kind of posts and then you act all surprised when it gets deleted\lichlorded.

I know that bassmaster is still a kid and is probably following the example of his guild leader, but you Zulu as an adult, I think you should know better by now.

zulu2401

Squire
Have you and zulu ever thought of writing in the forums without constantly resorting to profanity or personal attacks on someone's sexuality or race?
You keep spamming these kind of posts and then you act all surprised when it gets deleted\lichlorded.

I know that bassmaster is still a kid and is probably following the example of his guild leader, but you Zulu as an adult, I think you should know better by now.
What you think doesn't matter. If people can't understand the difference between trolling behavior and jokes then the will always interpret what they read the wrong way. Most of you don't have a sense of humor and arguments are normally sparked by individuals other than myself. Like a said. It's a wonderful source of entertainment for me WHILE at work

zulu2401

Squire
K
Get Bile, Jim, Paul, Reefer & friends and see how their small guild will thrive
I'm not sure if you ever experienced them
Yup and they weren't small. They had equal or greater number during many fights with Hz. Let's not reminisce the past sweetheart it's not coming back. :(

kolbycrouch

Knight
Lol, 1v1's aren't competitive right?

But uneven group fights in choke points are all the rave.

Demise these days man, jesus christ.