UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lich Lord Room

Ajani

Page
It is quite annoying to Lich Lord Room all the good post from General Discussion. Most the post are About Hz.

april0395

Sorceror
Lick lord huh?

Every thread me or zulu ever comment on ends up getting lich lorded, no matter what we say.

People can't handle, cant accept, and won't admit the truth.

If you dont like hearing it over and over again, then stop making your actions so blatently obvious that anyone can easily tell what you are doing(dual clienting/target share).

For all you that think they have something to say on the subject, i suggest you stand up and say it, or forever hold your peace.

The End.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xionu

Sorceror
Every thread me or zulu ever comment on ends up getting lich lorded, no matter what we say.

People can't handle, cant accept, and won't admit the truth.

If you dont like hearing it over and over again, then stop making your actions so blatently obvious that anyone can easily tell what you are doing(dual clienting/target share).

For all you that think they have something to say on the subject, i suggest you stand up and say it, or forever hold your peace.

The End.
You and Zulu should get married

zulu2401

Squire
Try this next time any of you raid loop. Take a stealth Archer into their spawn. Have the remainder of your group start pvp with them. You can easily kill every single one of their spawner because they are dual clienting with their pvpers. Happened last night at SEMIDAR but I used my Archer mage instead of a stealther. Dropped 5 loop spawners and the didn't even respond while I was on their screen the rest of my team were near the entrance fighting their pvpers. So tell me they don't dual client and I'll tell you what you can suck on. Staff has yet to catch them doing because they don't check often enough. Not that it matter they're all shitty players anyhow. 9v18-20 of them we wiped our asses with their corpse at their harrower in deceit last night. It's a shame we didn't have the numbers to kill Harry while defending but literally wiped loop 4 times. KVG are the most disorganized guild though right @c0d3r ????

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

The End.

I have something to say on the subject.

All these threads gets LL'ed because they all turn into the same.

People always spew the same shit over and over and over and over again.

Makes the forum hella boring when on one page, you have a handfull of threads, where the same group of people, argue about the exact same things, regardless of the title of the thread.

So yea, this thread will get LL'ed, and so are the other that will turn like that.

Is it because we can't handle the truth? No.

It's simply because it's retarded as shit to keep saying the same thing over and over again, and expect a different result than before.

It's just simply unentertaining, and we are here to be entertained.

It is quite annoying to Lich Lord Room all the good post from General Discussion. Most the post are About Hz.

Read above.

It's not annoying, it's necessary.

Every thread me or zulu ever comment on ends up getting lich lorded...
For all you that think they have something to say on the subject, i suggest you stand up and say it...
Well, I wouldn't wish to hurt anyone's feelings, but it is probably because you and zulu are by far the most laughably ignorant and contemptible twats the good people of Demise have had to endure for years: every time you post, it looks like you are competing to see who can be more insultingly stupid.

Between a confessed racist with an IQ that would embarrass a rock and a sexually repressed self-obsessed homophobic clown with delusions of grandeur, it is hard to decide which of you deserves to be pitied more - but the fact that both of you always end up in the trash is no surprise to absolutely anyone...

FE

zulu2401

Squire
I have something to say on the subject.

All these threads gets LL'ed because they all turn into the same.

People always spew the same shit over and over and over and over again.

Makes the forum hella boring when on one page, you have a handfull of threads, where the same group of people, argue about the exact same things, regardless of the title of the thread.

So yea, this thread will get LL'ed, and so are the other that will turn like that.

Is it because we can't handle the truth? No.

It's simply because it's retarded as shit to keep saying the same thing over and over again, and expect a different result than before.

It's just simply unentertaining, and we are here to be entertained.

Read above.

It's not annoying, it's necessary.
You're gay

zulu2401

Squire
Don't ask don't tell I guess, well congrats. You always did seem to whine a lot, so that explains it:thumbsup:
Lol you have no idea what you are talking about. All we ever see from you are shitty fuckin posts and no action in game