UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lich Lord Room

Xionu

Sorceror
Lol you have no idea what you are talking about. All we ever see from you are shitty fuckin posts and no action in game
I don't play anymore because of people that give up after one death.. Even if its 2vs10 *cough* Zulu *cough*

zulu2401

Squire
I don't play anymore because of people that give up after one death.. Even if its 2vs10 *cough* Zulu *cough*
I don't give up lol. Once again you don't have a clue what you're talking about. You use to be a decent guy. Looks like your the next Hz recruit as your douche factor sky rockets. Good luck Kevin.

This goes to whatever gm deleted my comment, @Selene @John @Eos

I fins it absolutely hilarious that people such as @MadeInQuebec & @Feersum Endjinn can openly insult folks and then when i reply back my comment is deleted.

If you are going to modify/delete comments, please delete/modify the other person who started the insults in the first place.

Deleting comments that was in the same textual context as the previous person, and then keeping their comment is absolutely rediculous.

Please, I would love to hear what you have to say about this subject. (No sarcasm intended).

royal kapero2

Sorceror
We got the 120s out, all that matters.
I doubt since we got the 120s. But even if you really did, you performed very badly. Anyone with these numbers would have escaped with scrolls. The fact you all died shows defects in your organization and the fact you seperated from the group questions whether you should be a leader or not.
Hehehe once again Zulu proves he is more intelligent that the enemy! TOOT TOOT
Indeed, your plan of bringing 90% of your team to death was brilliant. You must to do it again soon.

bandicam 2016-03-03 02-14-22-000.jpg bandicam 2016-03-03 02-15-47-028.jpg bandicam 2016-03-03 02-15-54-654.jpg bandicam 2016-03-03 02-17-14-075.jpg bandicam 2016-03-03 02-17-50-974.jpg

There were more deaths of them but I am too lazy to post. Was fun though, 4 of us vs 10 Kvg . HEHE

zulu2401

Squire
This goes to whatever gm deleted my comment, @Selene @John @Eos

I fins it absolutely hilarious that people such as @MadeInQuebec & @Feersum Endjinn can openly insult folks and then when i reply back my comment is deleted.

If you are going to modify/delete comments, please delete/modify the other person who started the insults in the first place.

Deleting comments that was in the same textual context as the previous person, and then keeping their comment is absolutely rediculous.

Please, I would love to hear what you have to say about this subject. (No sarcasm intended).
I love witnessing favoritism

zulu2401

Squire
I doubt since we got the 120s. But even if you really did, you performed very badly. Anyone with these numbers would have escaped with scrolls. The fact you all died shows defects in your organization and the fact you seperated from the group questions whether you should be a leader or not.

Indeed, your plan of bringing 90% of your team to death was brilliant. You must to do it again soon.

View attachment 102291 View attachment 102290 View attachment 102288 View attachment 102287 View attachment 102286

There were more deaths of them but I am too lazy to post. Was fun though, 4 of us vs 10 Kvg . HEHE
Wow man. You really are a lot less intelligent than I thought lol. That was a staged defense because I knew when they sacrificed themselves like I asked them to do, you idiots would be too busy trying to loot rather than spot the clearly visible person (me) wearing a BRIGHT pink robe escape with a 120 spirit speak. Our PROTECTOR also escaped. 6/6 scrolls two of which were spirit speaks lmao. Like I said, once again Zulu outsmarts the enemy. Keep 'em coming though kapero this is honestly histerical.

zulu2401

Squire
Now, had I saw that we didn't have a good scroll and chose to fight, there is no possible way that the group you brought down there had any chance of winning lol. You can lie as much as you want but a win to me is leaving with that expensive scroll in my bag. KVG wins, that is all. Toot toot

zulu2401

Squire
They would have inevitably perished and you would have abandoned them as you always do. Poor kapero always runs away when his team mates die. :(

zulu2401

Squire
How long till you guild hop again buddy? We are making bets on it right now. I bet 10kk you change tags in less than 3 months. Others bet it will be sooner lol.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Wow man. You really are a lot less intelligent than I thought lol. That was a staged defense because I knew when they sacrificed themselves like I asked them to do, you idiots would be too busy trying to loot rather than spot the clearly visible person (me) wearing a BRIGHT pink robe escape with a 120 spirit speak. Our PROTECTOR also escaped. 6/6 scrolls two of which were spirit speaks lmao. Like I said, once again Zulu outsmarts the enemy. Keep 'em coming though kapero this is honestly histerical.
Now, had I saw that we didn't have a good scroll and chose to fight, there is no possible way that the group you brought down there had any chance of winning lol. You can lie as much as you want but a win to me is leaving with that expensive scroll in my bag. KVG wins, that is all. Toot toot
They would have inevitably perished and you would have abandoned them as you always do. Poor kapero always runs away when his team mates die. :(
How long till you guild hop again buddy? We are making bets on it right now. I bet 10kk you change tags in less than 3 months. Others bet it will be sooner lol.

I like how you brag about the two scrolls that were split between 15 people. And also you believe it matters. I tell you, it doesn't. You are another form of leaderless guild and it won't help you fighting like men. But I said I like it, it amuses me. Keep up that attitude.

Last edited: